She is what?

Previously: 

-Riv, you can't fool me, I don't think you moved here just for school.

Riven gets extremely close to her and whispers in her ear

- Some things are better kept secret, love.

Musa rolled her eyes.-Ok, Mr. Mysterious, if you say so... she said in a sarcastic tone and then moved away from Riven. Her phone got a notification and she checked it with a giggle. She stood up from the bar and tried to leave, but she felt how a muscular hand grab her wrist and stop her.She turned to Riven and looked at him confused-Where are you going? he asked in a deep voice, his blue-green eyes staring into hers. Musa had a grin, she approached him and whispered in his ear in a playful voice- You are not exactly  my favorite company, some things should be kept secret.Riven watched her go, something was strange about him. Such a reply from a girl would have annoyed him, but he could only smile. Every time she was around, his heart beat faster, his skin felt drawn to hers"What the hell is wrong with me, I have a mission! I'm here to find my princess and protect her, what makes me sit here and watch this fairy?" he said in his head, Riven stared at Musa and felt someone tap him on the shoulder, it was Sky-How are things going mate?-Nothing, except me chilling. replied Riven while staring at Musa who was at the end of the club with a guy making out.-Ohhh, now I see...Musa huh? 

-What? asked Riven 

-She's a good girl, from a strong family, she has a tough personality and she is very hot...Unfortunately for you, she is taken. the blond said smiling at his friend.

- She's not my type, I'm not here for stupid relationships, I'm here to find someone. And she is only a fairy of the mind, sooner or later she will run out of magic like the others. Riven answered without taking his eyes off her- Mate, believe me, if she loses her magic, we're all screwed. And don't think that I can't see how you are attracted to her. I don't blame you, but she is not easy prey. Her longest relationship lasted two weeks.-You know what's weird about her? (Riven asked, taking a beer) Since I arrived at Alfeea, I haven't seen her use her magic.-Riv, she hates her powers. They bring her nothing but pain.Riven listened very carefully to what Sky was saying, because of the alcohol the blonde was telling very interesting information about Musa.-Strange, don't the fairies of the mind feel the positive energy? Riven asked- She is not just any fairy, she is... the blond guy stopped and looked at the empty glass of whiskey-She is what? Riven asked very insistently. Riven was very attracted to Musa, which gave him a clue. He could feel her presence, he could feel an attraction, which was strange to him because he hadn't felt that before . He had many one-night stands, but he's never been so attracted to a fairy, especially one who doesn't enjoy his presence. He tried to find out more about her, about her family, but nothing.-Sky, she is what? 

Sky realized that he was giving away valuable information so he quickly changed the subject, destroying every previous piece of information.

- She is like a sister to me, I don't want to see her hurt. I have to go, I drank too much...See you at school.Sky, Bloom and Beatrix left. Riven was sitting at the bar and following Musa, she was on the dance floor. Her movements were insane, everyone looked at her with envy. She was hot, very hot, Riven could only watch.  Everything about her made Riven want to take her off the dance floor in his arms and kiss her. Musa was like a drug for him. Riven's phone rang, he answered.- I think I found her.-Are you sure? Did you see the sign that binds you?-No, but there's something about her, something I can't explain.-Don't be an idiot! Don't you dare fall in love! The princess is the only one you are allowed to bond with. That girl is not a princess if she doesn't have a sign, stay away from her and find your princess.- Yes dad.

Riven thought his father was right so he tried to stay away from her, but what he didn't know is that the mark would appear after their first kiss and he would be the only one able to see it.