Welcome back, sleeping beauty.

Previously:

Terra opened Musa's shirt and put the medicine on the open wound, as soon as they put the medicine on the wound, the wound started to close, it was glowing. While the healing process was closely watched, Riven couldn't help but see the birthmark on Musa's shoulder. Something about this sign seemed familiar. Riven was lost in thought, but was interrupted- The storm stops! Bloom shouted

- She will be ok, said Beatrix crying with joy

Several hours passed at Alfeea, hours in which Riven did not leave the entrance to Musa's room. 

Terra had made her a tea that helped her sleep. She had lost a lot of blood, that damn poison had exhausted her.

 The storm stopped, the wind, the rain, the lightning stopped. The sky was still gray, full of clouds, but the critical situation had passed. The seas stopped their angry waters, the earthquakes stopped, the fire, the plants, the wind, the fury of nature stopped.

The fairies and some of the specialists were waiting for Queen Luna and the Solaria guards to arrive. Alexander, the one who stabbed Musa, was one of Solaria's best and most trained soldiers against mind control, no one could explain how the witches got to him so easily.

 Everyone needed answers, especially Riven. He needed a good reason not to kill Alexander right now, anger was burning inside him, his blood was boiling, his face didn't show it, but a fire was burning inside him, a fire that couldn't be put out, with every second, the fire consumes every bit of his remaining reason.

Riven was standing, his muscular body was tense, his face was serious, so serious that it made many people tremble, he was standing by the huge window, looking into the distance. He could see the stone circle, that damned stone circle that now had a stain of what he loved, had her tear, her spilled blood, her pain. 

Sky was worried about Riven, he went to him.

- Riv...

Riven didn't answer, he just fixed his eyes full of pain, anger and fear on Sky

-Look mate, we are all worried...but she is safe now.

-Do you think it's safe? That bastard was the Solaria's guard, this is not safe. 

Riven added with a cold look

-It could just as easily have been me, you, even the fairies.

- I don't care, I refrain from going and suffocating that bastard, causing him a hard and painful death. the fire in Riven's eyes intensified

- I will guard the entrance. Sky said

-I'm not going anywhere.

-Riven, stop being a stubborn ass. Musa won't wake up until about 2-3 hours later, I'm here, I won't let anything happen to her. Now, go take a shower, you're covered in rainwater and blood.

This was the truth, Riven hadn't left Musa's side for a single moment. He was covered in rain water and blood.

- Please... added Sky

-Fine. Riven said, there was a tinge of anger and warning in his voice. He turned and went to his room, something had changed in him, he had never felt such fear, anger, everything was a hurricane inside him.

 Riven turned on the shower, he turned on the cold water. his breathing was ragged, while he was taking off his clothes he saw Musa's blood on his hands, his chest. His skin was suddenly sensitive, burning.