Some things are better kept secret, love.

Musa could fell that something was wrong with him, so she stopped insisting on seeing what was wrong with him.Musa introduced him to the rest of the school.-And here is your dorm. You will share the apartment with Sky, she is not here now, but I am sure that you two will get along.

-Thanks for the tour. If you don't mind I want to take a shower, so...

-Perfect to me, if you have anymore questions you can ask Sky. With that, Musa left the new specialist alone. She tried to be polite but the truth is that she doesn't like him at all. He was suspicious but she ignored it, she tries to ignore him.

When Riven got out of the shower he put on a pair of pants and sat in bed shirtless with an electronic cigarette. He was smoking, at one point he heard the door open, a tall blond man with blue eyes entered the room-Hi, I'm Sky, your roommateRiven got off the bed and went to Sky- I'm Riven-Tonight we are going out to the club, me and some friends, do you want to join us?- Sure, why not?They went out to the club, went to the bar, after some time Bloom, Musa and Beatrix appeared. Musa and Beatrix were stunning, the redhead had a green dress that highlighted her eyes, and Musa, well Musa stole everyone's attention. Riven couldn't help but notice the black dress that accentuated her shapes, her long hair left behind, her full lips, her perfect eyes, everything about her seemed to attract him.-Sky! Bloom shouted- I have to go, mate. My girl wants me. Sky said with a smirk on her face as she got up to go to Bloom. Riven's eyes were on the little mind fairy. She was on the dance floor with Beatrix, she had good moves. After several drinks, Beatrix goes to the bathroom, and Musa goes to the bar and orders a strawberry lemonade. Riven approaches her and says-Someone is being nice tonight from what I can see...-Are you here too? Musa asked as she took a sip of her lemonade-Awww, I feel hurt that you didn't feel my presence. Riven said putting a hand over his heart and pretending to be hurt-What brings you here? Musa asks seriously- Sky invited me plus I wanted to have fun.Musa looked at him, they made eye contact-What brings you here, to Alfeea?- I am here to study.-Riv, don't fool me, I don't think you moved here just for school.Riven gets extremely close to her and whispers in her ear- Some things are better kept secret, love.