Chapter 1: Another Phantom

It was now night at Amity Park all was well, not a creature was stirring except for a certain ghost boy taking care of some ghost octopi.

Danny: Another night, another night taking care of ghosts.

We then see Danny fight off the ghosts and blast them back as he then captures them in his thermos.

Danny: Well that was pretty easy. Time to call it a night.

Danny then flew off to his room. Meanwhile somewhere else in a cloud-like world with a sign that says, "Fairy World" we see a 5.5ft girl with fair skin, icy blue eyes, waist length black hair and dark pink lipstick. She wears a white crop top with a red circle in it along with red sleeves, long navy blue jeans, red sneakers and a navy blue headband on her head, this was (F/N) Daniela Fenton, the Danny Phantom of her former universe.

(F/N): Oww... ughh... what happened? *Sees Jorgan* Ohh... it's you.

(F/N) looked up and saw a guy with a tanned complexion, a white flat top hairdo, and blue eyes. He is also bulking with a perfect and very humanoid body. His outfit is mainly a tight muscle green war tank top, black knee-high steel toe combat boots, and green army camouflage pants, as well as spiked bracelets on his arms and studded boots, this was Jorgen von Strangle aka the toughest fairy universe and (F/N)'s legal guardian.

 His outfit is mainly a tight muscle green war tank top, black knee-high steel toe combat boots, and green army camouflage pants, as well as spiked bracelets on his arms and studded boots, this was Jorgen von Strangle aka the toughest fairy univer...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(F/N): *Get up and dusted herself off* You know, you could have just poofed me on a couch instead of the floor, just saying.

Jorgen: I could have, but where would the fun be if I didn't see that angry look on your face, *(F/N) glares at him* Ha! That's the one!

(F/N): Yeah, yeah, thanks for saving me from the big bang. *Sighs* *Sits on the couch* This is all my fault...

Jorgan saw the sad look on (F/N) and immediately went into father mode.

Jorgan: It was not your fault, child.

(F/N): But it is! If I was faster I could've... *tears up* I could have saved them all...

(F/N) then pulls out a lockett and flips it open with her picture next to B0-Tucker, B0-Danny and B0-Sam along with B0-Paulina and B0-Jazz.

(F/N): I could have saved them... but... they're all gone. Every single one... gone! All because of the Ghost King!

Jorgen: *Pats (F/N)'s back* They're still with your heart (F/N), I know how much you miss them. Especially Paulina...

(F/N): *Stifles* She meant everything to me... and my friends and family... *wipes* Why does it hurt to lose the ones you love...?

Jorgen: Believe me... I know it hurts but they're not gone if you still remember them.

(F/N): *Sniffles* Yeah... you're right. *Gets up* So what's the plan?

Jorgan: Well you can always live here.

(F/N): Don't you remember the last time I was here?

Flashback.