Chapter 19: Pirate Radio

It's been a few days since the Spectra incident and Sam accidentally breaking Tucker's leg.

Here we see stars glittering in the nighttime skies, a streak of light flies overhead before panning down to the roof of the Fenton Works OP Center.

Danny: *Sighs* Ah.

Sam, (F/N), Kiki, Danny, and Tucker are on the roof of the OP Center. Tucker is laying back against the satellite tower while Danny and Sam look through two different telescopes. Sam is holding hers up while Danny is on one knee with his telescope on a tripod.

Danny: Clear skies and no moon. *The focus pans to the end of the telescope, some shooting stars are seen shooting across the skies in it's lens*

(F/N): A perfect night for stargazing.

Sam: More like star snoozing. This music is putting me to sleep. Can't we listen to something else?

Tucker scans radio stations.

Tucker: Survey says no.

A ghost pirate ship appears out of the street and ghost pirates go on top of Fenton Works.

(F/N): Survey says... going ghost!

We then see (F/N) and Danny go ghost as they flew to the pirates and taunted them as camera cuts to a hook being slammed on the board.

Youngblood: Avast, ye...aw man, what's the word?

Youngblood's Assistant: Scurvy dogs. *swaks*

Youngblood: Right. Avast, ye scurvey dogs! Prepare to be boarded by Captain Youngblood and his skeleton crew. *Camera cuts to the pirate crew*

Danny: Hey isn't it past your bedtime kid?

(F/N): Yeah don't you have a curfew or something kid.

We then see Youngblood turn his hook hand into an ecto slingshot and shoot a fireball at the duo sending them back.

Youngblood: Don't call me kid! I'm mature beyond my years. *Sticks his tongue out at Danny and (F/N)*

The crew take the Fenton ghost shield generator.

Youngblood: Fall back me harties! We've got, uh. Got, uh. What's the word.

YB Assistant: *Swaks* Booty.

Youngblood: Ha you said booty. Haha.

All the pirates, and (F/N) laugh.

(F/N): He said booty.

Danny Hey. They're stealing my dad's ghost shield generator.

We then see the duo fly in and take it as Youngblood flew in and shot a cannon ball from his peg leg which hit Danny sending him back.

(F/N): Cannon peg leg, awesome!

Youngblood: I know right?!

We then see (F/N) get shot back as she lands next to Danny and the ghost ship goes away.

Sam: Nice going mates. You just got your butt kicked by short john silver.

(F/N): Coming from the girl who's constantly getting forced to wear a pink dress for a week?

Sam: Touché.

Danny: And considering he just took my dad's ghost shield, you think maybe you could be a little sympathetic, like Tucker.*Tucker laughs* Tucker?

Tucker: He said booty.

The next day we cut to Fenton works, where we see Maddie, Jack and Jazz listening to this new age song as (F/N), Kiki and Danny were irritated by this as Danny tried to change it.