Chapter 49: Frightmare

It's been a day since the Box Ghost incident.

Here we fade into Casper High. Music is playing. Fade in to Danny holding his lunch tray. He appears to be in a good mood. Danny walked, happily, with a white paper in his pocket. Cut to a close-up of the paper with blue words reading “SCIENCE TEST” in purple letters and a red mark with an “A+” inside a red circle. Cut to two kids in the lunchroom. One of them is a red-head girl with a blue cardigan over a yellow turtle-neck. The second is a brunet jock holding a sandwich. Pan left to Dash and Tucker. Cut to a close-up of Tucker and Dash, who looks angry. Cut to a close-up of Danny.

Danny: Oh, no! Dash is going to destroy Tucker! *Walks toward them* Guys, wait! Violence is never the answer.

Cut to Dash.

Dash: Well, look who's finally here. I've been waitn' for ya, Fenton! *Cut to a close-up of Danny. Zoom in on Danny's face. Danny braces for impact before he gets attacked. Dash raises hands and pulls up his seat* No, seriously, we've been saving your seat for like ten minutes. Where ya been, buddy?

Cut to Danny, surprised, looks at his seat. The football team walk by and start up a raucous victory celebration of Danny. On the table is a newspaper. The main headline reads "CASPER HI-LITES, FENTON THROWS WINNING PASS", and has headshot of Danny, in a football uniform, holding a football. Danny reaches down to pick up the paper.

Danny "FENTON THROWS WINNING PASS", "THROWS, WINNING, FENTON."

Dash: Three seconds left in the game, and you call a reverse! You're the best quarterback Casper's ever had!,

Cut to Danny.

Danny: I am? I-I-I-I mean I am. *Ghost sense goes off* *To himself* Speaking of comic book villains.

Danny looks up and sees Fright Knight, riding on Nightmare with his sword, through the window floating outside the school. Cut to Dash. Kwan is sitting behind him holding his hands up to his head in fear.

Dash: Danny...Outside…*points at Fright Knight*The Fright Knight!

Cut to Danny.

Danny: Eh, *so panicked that he's sweating* why ware ya telling me?

Dash: *He lifts his hand to hit his forehead* Duh! Because you have ghost powers.

Cut to Danny and pan out to reveal the crowd cheering and chanting "Go, Danny, Go". Everyone is chanting to Danny, who is surprised.

Danny: Eh, going ghost. Weird, where's (F/N), *sighs* I'm sure she'll get here.

With a flash of light, a ring forms around him and transforms him to Danny Phantom. Danny flies up through the ceiling. Cut to mid-air with a purplish-pink sky. Danny phases through the roof and flies up after the Fright Knight, resuming his color. Outside up in the air, Danny flies in and comes to a stop and floats. Cut to Danny Phantom floating in front of Fright Knight and Nightmare, his sword is held in his hand.

Danny: Hey, Frightnut. *Starts to charge up his hands with cold energy* Do you know the freezing point of metal? *He charges up a blue energy beam in his hands and launches the combined ice blasts.*

Cut to Fright Knight on his horse with his sword glowing a flaming green. As he sat there floating, he is suddenly blasted by Danny’s ice blast that freezes him into an ice block with a Fright Knight shape and a Nightmare shape inside it, with Fright Knight shrieking. The ice block falls down a long way. Cut to Danny, holding the Fenton Thermos.

Danny: I'm getting an "A+" in science, so that was really more of a rhetorical question.

He grips the Fenton Thermos and holds it out. Pan down as it blasts out a ringed beam of suction energy. Cut to the Fright Knight and Nightmare, being engulfed by the blue beam. They are pulled into the thermos before they hit the ground. Cut to Danny, holding the thermos and looking at it, satisfied with the capture. Danny caps the thermos.