Chapter 4: Attack of the Killer Garage Sale.

It's been a few days since (F/N) made the cheer squad and saved Paulina's life three times, not as Dannie Phantom, but as Dannie Fenix or Fenton, (which people are still unaware of).

fade-in into the Fenton Works' kitchen, where Jazz is tutoring Dash at the kitchen table. Dash is staring dreamily at her.

Jazz: *While demonstrating on paper*  Okay, in algebraic terms, "A" squared plus "B" squared equals "C" squared, where "C" is the hypotenuse while "A" and "B" are the sides of the triangle. *Looks up* Got it?

Dash: *Sighing*  Ahh...

Jazz: Dash, you have to Focus! I'm doing a Thesis on tutoring the un-tutorable, and you're disproving my thesis that nobody's un-tutorable!

Dash: You know, you're beautiful when you use the word *Scratching his head* untu--untu--un...uh...whatever that word is.*Goes back to staring at her*

We then see (F/N) and Danny walk in from the basement stairs, drinking from a glass. His eyes are closed.

Danny: Hey, Jazz. *Opens eyes and frowns* Dash! W-what are you doing here?

(F/N): And not in detention? Or better yet, prison.

Danny leans against his drink on the table. His arm turns invisible and falls through the table, causing Dash's homework to fly everywhere, including landing a book on Dash's head.

(F/N): *Laughs* Nice.

Dash: Watch it, Fentonowski! *Sees (F/N) and screams* Wh-what are you doing here?!

(F/N): I live here flathead, jeez no wonder you need a tutor.

Dash: Why you little-!

(F/N): Hey I'm not your dating life so quit yapping.

Danny and Jazz could laugh at (F/N)'s joke.

(F/N): Come on Danny, let's leave Dash to his "date" since apparently the only date he can get is a study date.

Danny: *Laughs* Right behind you.

We then see (F/N) and Danny go down the basement leaving Dash and Jazz.

Dash: *Takes the book off his head. Reaching into jacket* Now that those twinkies are out of the way, *Pulls out invitation*  you're coming to my party Saturday, right? It'll be a chance for you to see me in my rightful setting, *Hands Jazz invite* king of Casper High.

Jazz: And a great place to work on my thesis on the effects of being mean to my brother and then asking me out. *Looks at invite* Hmm. I'll go, on one condition.

We Cut to (F/N) and Danny walking into the Fenton Works' lab, where Jack is holding the Ghost Weasel.

Jack: *Cutting off Danny's walking*  Hey, Danny, (F/N)! Check out my latest innovation in ghost-grabbing technology, the Ghost Weasel! It collects ambient ghost energy and shoots it into the Ghost Zone.

(F/N): Ahem.

Jack: *Realizes what he said* Oh uh, I-I-I-I I mean uh, evil ghosts, evil ghosts back to the ghost Zone *nervously chuckles*.

(F/N): That's acceptable, I guess.

Danny: And does it work?

Jack: Why wouldn't it? Only one way to find out.

Jack turns the Ghost Weasel on and it starts sucking in loose papers. It then sucks in the Fenton Thermos, which gets stuck in its opening.

Jack: *Struggles to remove thermos* Darn it! Better get the Fenton Unlodger. *Places Ghost Weasel on ground and hands Danny its nozzle. Runs off-screen*