Chapter 5: Fanning the Flames

It's been a day since the Technus incident. Here we see Here we see in the Ghost Zone it is littered with purple doors and ectoplasm and ghosts floating everywhere.

We pan to Sam and Tucker in the Specter Speeder; Klemper tackles (F/N) and Danny to the ground below the Speeder.

We then cut to (F/N) and Danny straining under the weight of the ghost's hand in his hand. Both of them open their eyes.

Danny: Get off us, Klemper!

(F/N): You're crushing us!

Cut to Klemper with his hand shaking in Danny's and his other hand shaking in yours.

Klemper: But I just want to be your *Smiles gleefully.* friends!

We then cut to a wide shot of Klemper holding yours and Danny's torsos, as (F/N) and Danny turn to face Sam and Tucker inside the Specter Speeder.

Danny: Will someone please remind me- *Klemper pulls Danny into a hug* Why- *Cut to Sam holding hair back so she can admire her earphone, which Danny's voice is coming out of* This was a good idea? *Sam lowers her hand*

Sam: Hey, you're the one who wanted to *Raises a palm* map out the Ghost Zone.

(F/N): *while struggling* Yep. It was YOUR good idea that brought you here.

Danny: Ugh *struggling* Fair enough.

Sam lowers her hand and looks to the left. Pan to Tucker talking into his PDA wearing green earphones.

Tucker: And you're also the only one that doesn't have to *He puts a finger on his green earphone and looks at it* wear these stupid Fenton Phones.

Tucker presses a button and an image of a green disc rotating flashes on-screen. Music begins to play. We then cut to Sam with the music coming out of her earphones covered by hair. She looks bothered and puts her hand to it.

Music: *Throughout* 🎵Ember... you will remember...🎵 **Cut to Tucker, looking at his PDA happily.*

Tucker: Good thing they also work as wireless earphones, because these things *Look at them with scorn.* are a fashion *Puts his hand on his earphone* "don't".

Cut to (F/N) and Danny, talking behind him.

Danny: They're not supposed to look good. *Strains. Zoom out and rotate to reveal Klemper hugging (F/N) and Danny tightly. Danny has his hands pushing Klemper's head and his feet are wiggling wildly*

(F/N): They're supposed to filter out spectral noise so *Places feet on Klemper's chest trying to pull her hand away. Klemper, concerned, doesn't want to let go.* we can communicate.

Danny: * Danny is flung backwards. Pan left as he lands on his back with Klemper on top of him. (F/N) and Dannytries to push him up.* Like when me or (F/N) say things like-

(F/N) and Danny: *Shouts as Klemper wiggles his tiny legs* HELP GET THIS THING OFF US!

We then cut to the side mirror of the Specter Speeder. Sam is looking into it, pulling back her hair to admire her earphones.

Sam: They're not stupid. *Zoom out quickly to show Sam with one hand on the driving control while looking in the mirror* I think they make great techno-goth earrings.

We then cut to a close-up on (F/N) and Danny with both their arms vibrating under Klemper's weight. Klemper's hand is on his head.

Danny: Really?

(F/N): *smiles* *Struggles* Hey, maybe I should give a pair to Paulina. *Klemper shoves one hand over Danny's mouth, and another over her's, silencing you both.*