Chapter 12: The Million Dollar Ghost.

It's been a few days since (F/N)'s first encounter with Vlad, and the incident as well as getting adopted by the Fentons and confessing her long time secret about being from another universe.

Here we open up on Vlad's mansion in Wisconsin. We then zoom in and fade throughout the mansion leading to Vlad's lab. Zoom into Vlad's Ghost Portal, fading into the Skeleton Key floating in a glass case.

Vlad: *Off-screen* Ah, there you are. The legendary Skeleton Key.

Cut to Vlad Plasmius, his arms crossed as he floats towards the key. A portal is seen behind him.

Vlad: With it, I can open any door, travel to any realm, free any prisoner.

As Vlad floats towards the Skeleton Key a large ghost appears in front of him, blocking him from accessing the key. It roars at Vlad. Cut to Vlad from above, arms crossed and unfazed.

Vlad: And if you're the only thing standing between me and that...

Cut to Vlad from behind, looking upon the face of the monstrous ghost that fills the screen. It claps two of its hands together, squishing Vlad. Cut to a wider shot of the Behemoth. It looks at its hands and smiles triumphantly, only to change to a look of confusion as it opens its hands to find them empty.

Pan left to an empty part of the Ghost Zone. Vlad fades back into the visible spectrum, arms crossed. He raises his eyebrow, giving the monster a challenging look. Angry, the Behemoth leans forward, opens its mouth wide, and a fires a large purple beam towards Vlad.

Cut to Vlad. He sweeps up, forming a shield in front of himself and relaxing with his arms crossed as the flames go around his shield. The beam then stops blazing, and Vlad's shield shrinks and goes away.

Cut to the Behemoth. It reaches out off-screen with its upper pair of arms, bringing Vlad over to it. Cut to Vlad, trapped in the monster's hands. He laughs.

Vlad: This is going to be a snap!

Vlad's shape turns all white. It lifts up in a flame that swirls in a circle and vanishes with a pop.

Cut to the monster confused, looking down at his empty hands.

Cut to the monster's abdomen. A flash of white light appears and takes Vlad's shape. He bends down and charges his left hand with pink energy, turning sharply and uppercutting the monster. The monster roars and is knocked back, flying off-screen with the force of the punch.

Cut to Vlad. He creates three clones, the camera panning right with each new clone.

Cut to the Behemoth sliding to a stop. It opens its eyes, clenches its fists and roars at Vlad.

Cut to Vlad and his clones as they each prepare a different method of attack. The four Vlads spring into action. The first Vlad swirls its lasso and throws it off-screen. The second Vlad shoots off eye beams. The third Vlad shoots off a hand beam, and the fourth Vlad also uses eye beams.

Cut to the Behemoth as it attempts to dodge the ecto blasts, barely missing two of them before being caught in the lasso. It struggles against the restraints. One of the Vlads grinning at the captured Behemoth before turning his attention to the unprotected Skeleton Key case. The remaining three Vlads (now all holding the Behemoth using the ecto-energy lasso) pull it closer to them as the fourth Vlad charges towards the Skeleton Key.

Cut to the Behemoth struggling against the rope and, pushing all four arms outwards, it finally managing to break free. It bends its body and flips its tail towards the fourth Vlad.

Cut to Vlad smiling with evil glee as he flies swiftly downward, almost within arm's reach of the key. The Behemoth's tail swings into view, coming between Vlad and the key. It whips forward and hits Vlad dead-on.