Chapter 57: Popping the big question.

It's been a day since the 2nd Walker incident and Paulina meeting Wulf for the first time. After getting campers out of the suspended animation that looked like oatmeal (F/N) decided to get wise and threatened to sue Lancer and Tetslaff for child endangerment, lack of nutritional food, and poor living conditions which the parents agreed with her. The camp was shut down until it was repaired.

Here we see everyone at school and it was lunch time as we (F/N) and Paulina feeding each other.

Paulina: Say "Ah"

(F/N): Ah, *Paulina feeds her a fry and eats it* Mm, not bad.

Paulina: *Giggles* Thanks, it is your cooking sweetie.

(F/N): So it is.

Sam: Do you two have to  do that while I'm here?

Paulina and (F/N): Yep.

Sam could only groan in dismay at the lovey dovey couple but the boys didn't mind it as much as she did.

Danny: I still can't believe you got that camp shutdown.

(F/N): It's not shutdown, I just had it closed down.

Sam: Well I can't believe you had our one way ticket away from our parents closed down.

(F/N): "Our one way ticket?" You mean your ticket Sam, I did what I had to do as a lawyer, that camp was very old and on its last legs, plus let's be honest, while Lancer and Testlaff did kind of tried to help, they were kind of useless, and the food had poor nutritional value, the cabins were a complete wreck, and uh oh yeah, the lakes were heavily polluted!

Sam: I… uh… w-well…

Danny: She kinda has a point, Sam.

Paulina: Yeah, plus the beds were super uncomfortable, why do you think me and (F/N) slept in a large tent.

Kiki: *Meows*

Tucker: Yeah, plus the breakfast was super disgusting.

Sam: *Sigh* Alright fine your right, the camp was on its last legs anyways. But it was nice to go there one last time before Walker happened.

Paulina: I hate to admitted it but that camp was kind of nice.

(F/N): Don't worry, the camp will be rebuilt and flourished when it is.

Sam: Wait really?

(F/N): Yep.

Sam: Wow, that's awesome  and I can't believe I'm saying this, but, thank goodness your a lawyer.

(F/N): Anytime.

Paulina: That's my girlfriend.

Later after school, we see (F/N) at Fenton works at her parents place in the lab making something as she was seen carving a diamond with her ecto blast with the initials DF and PS.

(F/N): There, almost done.

Just then we see Jack come in and he sees what (F/N) is doing.

Jack: Hey princess, what are you making, another ghost fight weapon? Can I help?

(F/N): Uh, no no, dad it's not a weapon. It's uh um… something special for Paulina.

Jack: Oh, what is it?

(F/N): A diamond ring… that I made.

After hearing this, Jack's eyes went wide as he realized what her adopted daughter was gonna do.

Jack: You mean you're gonna…

(F/N): Yep, I'm gonna pop the question.

Jack: Sweet heart, are you sure you wanna do this? This is a big leap.