Chapter 42: Micro Management

It's been a few days since (F/N)'s family and Paulina's visited their new house the other day and the two girls showed them around

Here we see it's morning in Amity Park as we see  Danny and Tucker are jogging and look very exhausted.

Danny: So, *Gasps.* how's *Gasps.* the four minute *Gasps.* mile coming, Tucker?

Tucker: Nine minutes *Gasps.* and counting, dude. *Sam enters, running backwards and passing the boys.* This is just embarrassing.

Sam: *While Jogging* I know! How are you two going to pass the President's test on physical fitness if you can't even pass me? And where are (F/N) and Paulina? Not that I care, but-

Sam was cut off when a black blur and a red blur ran by her knocking her off balance.

Sam: *Loses Balance* Woah woah! *Falls and tumbles down* Ow…!

Danny and Tucker: Sam!

Danny and Tucker rushed over to their goth friend and helped her up.

Danny: You okay?

Sam: I'm fine, what was that?

Tucker: It looked like a couple of large cats.

Danny: What, like a couple of pumas?

???(F/N): *In her Black Tiger form* Actually I'm a black tiger.

???(Paulina): *In her Lynx form* And I'm a Lynx.

The trio flinched as they turned to see it was a black tiger with yellow stripes, red eyes, and red claws. It also has chains attached to its ankles and a bright red Lynx with black fur tufts and white feather accessories.

Tucker: Woah! Uh, *backs up* N-nice kitties…

(F/N): *In her Black Tiger Form* *In a playful tone* Aw Tuck I'm hurt, you don't recognize us?

Danny: Wait… (F/N)? Paulina?

The two girls turned back to normal, in their gym uniforms.

(F/N): Yep.

Paulina: It's us.

Sam: How did you two-

(F/N): Beast within, it's a dark art let's me and Paulina turn into jungle cats.

Paulina: And it is so awesome!

Danny: So you two have new witch powers?

(F/N) and Paulina: Yep.

Sam: *Groans* Great, more witch stuff.

Later see (F/N) and the others continue jogging with (F/N) and Paulina above the trio and Sam a bit peeved that she was out runned by Paulina of all people.

Sam: *In her head* That no good shallow-

Sam snapped out her thoughts when an An ecto-blast was shot from the sky at the three. Danny and Sam fall to the ground with a shout of surprise, and Tucker lands bottom down in a trash can next to them.