Chapter 7: Phantom meets Cat.

It's been a few days since the Poindexter incident as well as (F/N) being cheesed at Maddie, Jack and Jazz for what they did to Danny. Here we see (F/N) in the lab by the portal, waiting for something as Danny came in and saw the girl halfa waiting for someone.

Danny: (F/N) what are you doing?

(F/N): I'm waiting for a package I ordered.

Danny: Then shouldn't you wait outside by the mailbox?

(F/N): Uh no, I ordered off of Ectozon.

Danny: Wait what?

Just then we see the portal open and the Box Ghost comes in.

Box Ghost: Beware!! 

Danny: Oh this will be easy, I'm goin-

(F/N): Finally, what took you so long.

Box Ghost: My apologies halfling!! *In the normal tone* There was a flock of ghost geese after me.

(F/N): Figures, *signs the papers* there.

The box ghost then gives (F/N) a large box as she takes it.

Box Ghost: Nice doing business with you.

(F/N): You too. 

Box Ghost: Now, Beware!

The box ghost then leaves (F/N) with her package and Danny, very confused.

Danny: Okay what was that all about?

(F/N): What? Box Ghost is a delivery guy too. And to answer your question, Ectozon is like the Ghost Zone equivalent of Amazon.

Danny: I didn't even know the Ghost Zone had a delivery service. 

(F/N): Neither did I until I looked it up, heh plus it's way faster too.

Danny: Okay, but the Box Ghost?

(F/N): Hey he may be annoying but at least he delivers on time.

Danny: Fair enough.

We later see the duo in (F/N)'s room where they open the box to reveal a year's supply of mochi, specifically brown sugar milk tea flavored mochi.

Danny: Mochi? 

(F/N): It's a Japanese snack, it's made of rice flour but the combinations of mochi are endless, you got red bean, , etc. 

Danny: Wow, didn't know you were a mochi lover.

(F/N): Yep, *opens a back and eats one* Mmm, brown sugar tea, my fave. You want one?

Danny: Sure. *Opens one and eats it* Mmm, not bad, these are good.

(F/N): I know right? 

Later after stuffing the mochi into a closet in her room, we see (F/N) in Jazz's room watching funny cat videos.

(F/N): *Laughs* Cat playing the piano, classic.

Just then we see Jazz come into her room.

Jazz: Hey (F/N) what are you, *sees the pile of mochi wrappers on the bed* Oh come really (F/N)?

(F/N): *Looks up* What? I'll throw it when I'm done.

Jazz: You have to be more responsible, you may be 14 now but being an adult is no joke.

(F/N)  then saw Jazz going to her closet and immediately panicked.

(F/N): Wait, Jazz don't!

But it was too late as Jazz opened her closet and a mountain of mochi bags fell on her as she popped her head up and looked at (F/N) with a glare.