Chapter 55: Fairy in disguise.

It's been a day since (F/N) and Paulina gave each other their gifts and training with their new forms, along with Sam spoiling their surprises they were gonna give each other.

Here we see team Phantom at their lockers as we see (F/N) and Paulina show up.

Paulina: *Sighs* Man I hated that homework assignment from Lancer.

(F/N): Tell me about it, I know he likes Shakespeare but come on! He didn't have to assign a full report on a play that he did.

Danny: Take it your assignments went well?

(F/N): Yeah, it was a pain in the butt.

Paulina: But it was worth it.

Sam: And why's that?

(F/N): We had some extra time so we made out.

Sam: Of course you did.

Tucker: Well it looks like you barely got some sleep.

Paulina: We had to make sure we got every detail right, you how Lancer can be.

Tucker: Oh yeah.

(F/N): Yeah, *groans* I swear if I hear anything about Shakespeare I am going to lose it. But at least nothing else can go wrong.

(F/N) opens her locker only for it to spit out a bunch of love cards and chocolates that are engulfed (F/N) in a pile from a certain someone who (F/N) dislikes, Trixie.

Paulina: Sweetie, are you okay!?

(F/N) sticks her hand out as Paulina pulls her out of the pile and helps her up as shook off the love letters.

(F/N): *Coughs up a letter and chocolates* Blech! *Coughs* *coughs* Ughh, I'm okay.

Danny: Who the heck would send you all this?

Paulina: *Picks up one of the notes and sees who's it from and sighs annoyingly* I can give you one guess.

We then see Trixie show up behind (F/N) and hug her arm much to (F/N)'s dismay and Paulina's annoyance and possible anger.

(F/N): Why am I not surprised.

Trixie: Hey baby… got my presents…

In response (F/N), coughed up a box of chocolates with Trixie's face on the box.

(F/N): Yeah… but it got me.

Trixie: And now I got you.

Paulina: *Gets annoyed and pulls (F/N) close to her* Back off Trixie, that's my girlfriend you're talking to!

Trixie: Please the sooner (F/N) realizes who the better girl is she'll date and you'll be dumped again like a day old t-shirt and that girl will be me.

(F/N): It won't.

Paulina: (F/N) is with me and she loves me and I love her! And no matter what you do or how many gifts you send it won't change her mind!

(F/N): Yeah what she said.

Just then, (F/N) hears her locker start to rumble as did everyone else.

(F/N): *Slowly backs away from the locker along with Paulina who had a worried look on her face* Uhh… Trixie, how many gifts did you put in my locker?

Trixie: Uh 500,000,000 or 600,000,000 why?

The locker started to rumble more violently like a volcano that's going to erupt.

Tucker: Hit the deck!!!

We then see (F/N)'s locker explode as it shot out chocolates and gifts and who knows what as everyone was engulfed in crossfire including the sender, Trixie who stuffed (F/N)'s locker with a ton of gifts.