Chapter 34: New Queen B

It's been a day since the Dark Danny incident and Jazz telling Danny she knows about him being half ghost.

Here we see (F/N), Kiki and the others at school in the hallways after taking the C.A.Ts yesterday.

(F/N): Man what a day we had yesterday.

Paulina: Tell me about it, whoever thought cheating on an important test that determines your future would be that dangerous.

Danny: Yeah, I learned that the hard way.

Tucker: And hey at least we're all alive and okay.

Sam: Yeah last thing we want is an evil Danny *to Danny* Uh no offense.

Danny: No, no, I'm with you, I definitely don't want an evil me.

Paulina: Okay aside from evil future you, what are we gonna do now that Jazz knows?

(F/N): Nothing.

Paulina: Nothing?

(F/N): Yep, plus Khepri knew Jazz knew about me and Danny being half ghost and you too.

Paulina: Huh, wait, who's Khepri? (F/N) I swear if your-

(F/N): *Holds hands in defense* Woah, woah, I'm not cheating on you, Khepri is just one of the demons I'm contracted to.

Paulina: Really?

(F/N): Yes, plus if anything she's like a legal guardian to me.

Paulina: Phew , that's a relief.

(F/N): And remember, I would never ever cheat on you no matter what.

Paulina: *Blushes* Aww thanks batata.

(F/N): Anytime.

The two then shared a loving kiss while Sam and Tucker cringed at it while Danny had a smile.

Sam: *to Danny* How can you be so calm about this Danny? That shallow puddle is kissing your twin sister!

Danny: So?

Tucker: So? Dude you had a thing for Paulina last semester, now you're cool with it?

Danny: Yes I am, if Paulina and (F/N) are happy then I'm happy. That and Jazz is trying to figure out how Paulina of all people fell for (F/N) and vice versa.

Sam: Yeah, she's just using (F/N), I'm surprised it's lasted this long.

Danny: *With (F/N) and Paulina making out in the background* She's not using her, she said it herself.

Tucker: Then she's gotta be possessed by Kitty again.

Paulina: *Pulls back* I am not being possessed by Kitty or any other ghost like last time.

Tucker: Wait h-how-

Paulina: (F/N) told me.

Sam: Of course she did.

Everyone was still surprised that Paulina, of all people, the former queen of Casper High, is dating (F/N).

Paulina: *to everyone that was looking* WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!?!

Everyone flinched and looked away out of fear that Paulina might give them an earful, like with Dash.

Paulina: *Sighs* What is with people? I love (F/N) no matter what!

(F/N): And I love Paulina, is that so much a crime?

Danny: No it isn't, you two are obviously made for each other and I completely support this.