Chapter 59: Kiki Takes a Bath

It's been a day since (F/N) and Paulina got married and made it official, and took down Dan and Aesir for good.

Here we see Kiki watching TV as we then hear the clock ring as (F/N) showed up and saw this.

(F/N): Kiki, Looks like it's about that time o' week again! Bathtime!

Kiki's eye enlarged, as if to say, "Uh oh..."

(F/N): Come on, Let's go get the water started.

(F/N) walked away expecting Kiki to follow her, but Kiki, in turn, just crossed her arms and turned her head away.

(F/N): You're gonna have to get in that tub, Kiki. Now, Kiki, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way, or the medium way, or the semi-hard with a touch of challenging way.

Kiki didn't answer and just went back to watching TV.

(F/N): So that's how you wanna play it, huh?

(F/N) knew it was gonna take some effort getting Kiki into the tub, so she decided to try and entice him into hopping in. She played fetch with him, and Kiki ran after the ball, yelling "MeowMeow
MeowMeowMeowMeow!" The ball then turned around and came hurtling back to (F/N), like a boomerang.

(F/N): Huh? *looked at the box and read* "New boomerang pet ball. Really works!" *Groaned and threw the box away, only to be hit by it as it came boomeranging back to her.* Ow geez the back of my head!

(F/N) had what she thought was a genius idea next: she strapped a bomb to her stomach and began to panic.

(F/N): *In a panicked tone* KIKI THERE'S A BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST! IT'S GONNA EXPLODE IN THREE SECONDS UNLESS YOU TAKE A BATH!

Kiki sighed and didn't obey.

(F/N): Please?

The bomb exploded, and (F/N) was left an ash-covered mess.

We then see (F/N) began circling her hands around like "wax on, wax off," in The Karate Kid (1985).

(F/N): I am now going to assault your mind with subliminal messages.

Kiki saw images of a tub, a running shower, a rubber duckie, a bar of soap, and finally, an image of Paulina in her underwear.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Danny Phantom: Sister Phantomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें