Chapter 48: Boxed Up Fury.

It's been a day since the Undergrowth incident and Danny and Paulina discovering their new ice powers.

Here in the Ghost Zone we see several glowing purple doors floating in the aether.

Box Ghost: *Popping up and waving his hands.* Beware! *Clearing his throat and continuing in a deeper voice, gesturing dramatically.* Beware! *Trying again with different intonation.* Beware. *Flying past several unimpressed ghosts in a cemetery.* Beware!

Two of Walker's goons post a wanted poster for Wulf, for $1,000,000.

Box Ghost: *Popping up again and wiggling his fingers.*  Be--what? *Turning and noticing the poster; indignant.* One million for an overgrown dog? *Floating to the next poster, which is for Vortex.* Two million for an overgrown cloud? *Moving on to Undergrowth.* Three million for an overgrown ficus?!  *Moving on to (F/N)* Ten Trillion for a girl version of Danny Phantom?! *Throwing his hands up.* Chump change! For those ghosts pale in comparison to me, the Box Ghost! Imagine the value of a ghost that terrorizes with corrugated cardboard *Holding up a sample.*and the occasional roll of bubble-wrap! *Pulling out a roll of bubble-wrap from hammer space.* It must make the head spin! *His own head flies up off his neck and spins in the air before settling back in place.*

A crumpled ball of paper hits him in the head, and he unwads it. It is his "wanted" poster, which reads "Not wanted. $2.50 or best offer."

Box Ghost: *Reading.* "Not wanted"?! *Tears it apart*  This is an outrage! Do I not inspire fear and loathing? *The top of his head comes off, his purple colored brain popping out

Several nameless ghosts start laughing at him.*

Box Ghost: Stop your chortling at my expense! *They do, but keep smiling* The Box Ghost can be threatening, ominous, uh....threatening! *Pointing emphatically.*  I will prove it to you! You will all rue the day you underestimated my awesome four-sided ability to terrorize!

The Box Ghost zips off to a floating warehouse on a small rock island, entering through the window.

Box Ghost: And with the aid of some very special boxes, *We see that the room is packed with various types of boxes.* I will bring stackable, packable terror to them all! Beware! *Impressed with himself* Ooh, that's good...

We then cut to (F/N), Paulina, Kiki on (F/N)'s head, and the trio walked through the Amity Park park archway with Paulina holding (F/N)'s hand.

Sam: *Exasperated* This is nuts! We've been capturing and recapturing the Box Ghost all day long!

(F/N): Tell me about it, I'm still washing out frosting from my hair when he used the "cake boxes of mayhem!"

Paulina: But they were pretty yummy, even if they could possibly go to my butt.

Kiki: *Meows*

(F/N): Sweetie, what did we talk about?

Paulina: Your cake and/or any desserts you make is better than anything at the bakery.

(F/N): Dang straight. Plus, we don't want all those evil sweets getting your cute tush~. *Playfully spanks Paulina's butt*

Paulina: *After getting spanked* Eep! *Giggles* Baby come on, *whispers* When we're alone.

(F/N): *Chuckles* Gotcha.

Sam: Really (F/N)?

(F/N): What? I can't help but admire Paulina's cute butt.

Paulina: *Giggles* Aw thanks baby.

(F/N): Anytime hun.

Sam: Please try not to make me throw up.