Chapter 8: Abracadabra

It's been a few days since (F/N) took Kiki as her pet and helped Paulina when she sprained her leg while fighting Skulker. Here we see Danny and Jazz coming inside the house.

Jazz: I still can't believe we let (F/N) keep that… ghost cat.

Danny: Well we had to, you saw how much she loves Kiki.

Jazz: Yeah, (F/N) clearly she developed a maternal attachment to Kiki, treating her like her daughter.

Danny: Oh come on she wouldn't take it that far.

Jazz: Danny, she gave Kiki a full stack of pancakes and waffles covered in cat food this morning.

Danny: Okay true but I'm sure it's over now. Besides, Kiki isn't all bad.

Jazz: True, she is kind of cute. *Hears music* Huh? What's that?

Danny: *Hears it too* Sounds like music, it's coming from (F/N)'s room.

The two went to (F/N)'s room where the music was getting loud.

Jazz: *Opens the door* (F/N) what's going- *sees the room* Woah!

Danny: Jazz what's-

Danny was cut off when he and Jazz saw (F/N)'s room, only it was decorated to look like something from Las Vegas or from a certain blue hedgehog franchise.

Jazz: What the heck?! H-how-!

Danny: Jazz I think it's best that we don't question how (F/N)... Did all of this.

The two Fenton siblings then spot (F/N) and Kiki painting the walls with Kiki using her tail as a brush.

(F/N): *Finishes up*  Annnd there we go.

Kiki: *Meows*

(F/N): *Notices Danny and Jazz* Oh hey guys what's up?

Jazz: (F/N) how in the world did you do all of this?!

(F/N): Oh easy magic.

Danny: Magic?

(F/N): Yeah, I may be half ghost but I know a thing or two about magic.

Jazz: And the room?

(F/N): Oh I just felt like redecorating a bit. What do you think?

Jazz: Well it's not bad, but a Las Vegas motif?

(F/N): Yep, something about it just looks so amazing.

Danny: *Looks around* Well it kinda looks nice.

(F/N): Thanks, the way my room looked before was so bleak so I figured why not spruce it up a bit.

Kiki: *Meows*

(F/N): And Kiki approves too.

Jazz: Of course she does, and since when were you into magic?

(F/N): Since always. Well before I was into becoming an astronaut.