Chapter 35: Class Ring Romance.

(Takes place after Flirting With Disaster)

It's been a day since the Barby incident and no one, other than team Phantom, remembers what happened.

Here we see (F/N) at her locker along with Sam and Tucker as (F/N) saw the class ring in Sam's hand.

(F/N): *Notices the ring* Sam? What is that?

Sam: Oh it's just some class ring Danny was gonna give it to Valerie.

Tucker: They were dating.

(F/N): I knew it! Me and Paulina knew they were gonna hook up at some point. Wait, "were"?

Sam: *Smiles* Valerie dumped him.

Tucker: Yep, and he asked Sam to hang onto the ring.

Sam: He can be so clueless sometimes.

(F/N)'s left eye twitched a bit when she heard that word, as she stomped on the floor hard enough to shake the entire school making Sam and Tucker lose their balance and fall.

Tucker: Woah, woah!

Sam: *Falls back* Ugh, oof uhh…(F/N) a-a-are you…

(F/N): *Sweetly yet angrily* Can you two meet me in the janitor's closet, now?

Sam and Tucker shared a scared look and didn't like the tone (F/N) was speaking in, it was the "I'm gonna kick your butt for hurting my brother" tone. There, we see Sam and Tucker are shoved into the closet as (F/N) closed the door behind her and put a mute glyph so others won't hear.

(F/N): I'm only going to ask you two this one question. Why, oh why, would you ever call Danny… *head catches on green fire* CLUELESS!!?

The duo flinched in fear, knowing that (F/N) while she can be sweet, has a fiery, unbridled temper.

Sam: *Scared* U-u-uh… w-w-well uh…

Tucker: He's… uh…

(F/N): Well?!?

Sam: C-come on (F/N) y-y-you gotta admit your brother is-

(F/N): *Fully on fire and red in her eyes* IS WHAT?!?

Sam: *Squeaks out* …Clueless…

Tucker winced and braced himself as Sam did the same knowing they were gonna feel the wrath of an angry (F/N).

(F/N): Yeah, he can be a bit clueless, but that doesn't excuse you morons for what you didn't do.

Tucker: Didn't do what?

(F/N): Think geek boy, you two are his friends.

The duo thought about it then immediately realized what (F/N) was talking about.

Tucker and Sam: *In Realization* Ohh….

Tucker: I guess we did kinda act like jerks.

(F/N): Kinda?

Tucker: Okay we were total jerks.

(F/N): Thank you.

Sam: Well what about you and Paulina? I don't get how you two are still together.

(F/N): Excuse me?

Tucker: Sam no.

Sam: No way, this has to be said, what I don't get is how you can love her, she's a cheerleader, and a shallow puddle.

(F/N): She's not shallow, she's changed. And I know you and Paulina don't click but I am asking as a friend to give her a chance. She's really is a nice person if you take the time to get to know her…