Chapter 51: Future Talk

It's been a day since (F/N) and Paulina took their vege day. Here we see team Phantom outside having lunch and (F/N), Paulina and Kiki cuddling each other much to Sam's annoyance.

Sam: Seriously you two?

(F/N): What? We deserve some cuddles after that long class.

Paulina: Yeah, it beats listening to Lancer drone on about Shakespeare.

Kiki: *Meows*

Tucker: True, the guy never stops.

Danny: Yeah, especially with the extra assignments Lancer gave us.

(F/N): Which me and Paulina got done during study hall.

Sam: Pfft, yeah right, you two probably cheated or something.

Paulina: *Scoffs* No we didn't, we did our work on our own.

(F/N): And helped each other out. Just ask Kiki, she saw everything.

Kiki: *Meows*

Tucker: Works for me.

Sam: Not me.

Danny: Well I believe them.

Sam: *Sighs* Seriously Danny? Why do you always take their side?

Danny: I'm not taking sides Sam, if they did it on their own and helped each other then I believe them.

(F/N): Thanks Danny, at least some people believe us. Samuel never believed me and the Paulina in my world would never last as a couple.

Tucker: He didn't?

(F/N): Nope, he always went on and on about being unique and individual. It was cute at first but then just got annoying, and more annoying. It drove me absolutely nuts.

Sam flinched a bit thinking she was just like Samuel, then again he was the male counterpart of Sam so it makes sense.

Paulina: Yikes, what else did he do?

(F/N): Well he changed the entire school menu to ultra recyclo vegetarian foods, blackmailed me with a photo of me sleeping with Tina, convinced me to sell my dad in my universe's junk, save the frogs, and a lot of other stuff. All of ot ending up with me getting the heat and Samuel either getting off scot free or getting in trouble.

Sam's eyes widened in surprise, those were all things that happened with her and the others last year.

Tucker: Hah, wow sounds like all the stuff we did.

(F/N): It is.

Danny: Wait really?

(F/N): Yeah, I didn't want to tell you because you'd freak out, sorry.

Danny: It's okay.

Sam: So did you and Samuel… date?

(F/N): Yeah we did, for a couple of months but as time went on, we didn't exactly click, we had different interests, and Samuel always complained about going to the museum at the space exhibit, and even called me a space head. And when I told him about beyond beef he didn't even believe it was true. So in the end I dumped him.

Tucker: Yikes that must have been rough.

(F/N): Yeah but in all honesty it just wasn't meant to be. Me and Samuel were always good as friends but as a couple not so much. That and his parents hated my guts and even tried to put a restraining order on me.

Paulina: Gee why does that sound familiar? *Glances at Sam*

Sam: Oh come on, you're roping my parents into this?