Chapter 29: New Hero New Day.

It's been a day since Paulina got ghost powers thanks to accidentally drinking (F/N)'s serum. She told Juan about it and he was surprised to hear this but learned to accept his daughter's half ghost side. 

When she told Star about it she was just as surprised too and wanted to tell everyone but Paulina told her not to tell anyone about it and Star agreed to it.

Here we see (F/N), Paulina and the others at school.

(F/N): *Groans* That test was brutal.

Danny: Got that right.

Paulina: True, but if we pass then our study sessions were worth it.

Kiki: *Meows*

(F/N): Exactly, plus our sessions would have been a lot better if someone didn't keep spraying us! *Looks at Sam*

Soon Sam saw the looks she was getting from Tucker, Danny, (F/N), Paulina, and Kiki.

Sam: Oh come on you can't seriously blame me for this.

(F/N) and the others: Yes, yes we can.

Paulina: I could have gotten a smooch from my girlfriend if you didn't keep using the spray bottle! Seriously, do you have any idea how many times I had to redo my makeup?

Sam: *Under her breath* Not long enough.

Danny: Anyways, *to Paulina* How are you feeling now that you have ghost powers?

Paulina: I still feel like me, but at the same time not there. Is this what it's like for you and (F/N)?

(F/N): *Hugs Paulina's arm* Yeah, but in time you'll get used to it.

Paulina: *Hugs (F/N)* Thanks sweetie.

(F/N): Anytime.

The two girls kissed again and Sam was about to spray them but Danny stopped them.

Danny: Let them have this one.

Sam: But-

Tucker: Come on Paulina earned it.

Danny: And so did (F/N) after she threatened to sue Lancer again.

Sam could only groan in dismay as she saw girl halfas now making out.

Sam: Oh come on! Could this get any worse?

She seems to have spoken too soon. Dash and Kwan are nearby, and Dash is holding a football.

Dash: Think fast, Fentoni!

He throws the football. Danny was about to get hit by the foot ball until it was stopped as he saw it was Paulina who caught it.

Danny: Woah… 

Paulina: You're welcome.

Paulina then threw the ball back hard hitting Dash and Kwan sending them off camera and crashing into some lockers.

Paulina: Not so fun being on the other end is it Baxter!?

Dash: *In pain* *Off-screen* Ow…

(F/N): *Wipes an imaginary tear* I am so proud of you! *Hugs Paulina*

Paulina: *Chuckles* Thanks.

Tucker: How the heck did you do that? That's a (F/N) trick.

Paulina: My papa and I play fútbol (Soccer) on the weekends and (F/N) joined in too.

(F/N): It's true.

Tucker: *Surprised* You play football?

Paulina: No, no, I said fútbol.