Chapter 32: Sapphire Protector

It's been a few days since the Youngblood incident.

Here we see it's Monday as we fade to (F/N) and the others in the living room, as we see her and (F/N) making out with each other much to Sam's dismay.

Sam: *Groans* Do you two always have to do that?

(F/N) and Paulina: *Pulls back* Yep.

Danny: Come on, let them have this one.

Tucker: Yeah, two days apart and they won't stop locking lips together.

Kiki: *Meows*

Sam: Yeah, only two days.

Paulina: And at that time, I missed (F/N).

(F/N): Not as much as I missed you baby, *kisses Paulina on the cheek*.

Paulina: *Giggles* Aw thanks.

(F/N): Anytime. So how was keeping Amity Park safe while me and Danny were gone?

Sam: Well…

Tucker: She was awesome!

Danny: She was?

Paulina: I sure was, and I did have some help, and it was difficult, but I managed through.

Sam: As much as it pains me to say this… it's true.

Tucker: Yeah you should have seen it, she was a natural.

(F/N): Okay and what happened while me and Danny were gone?

Paulina: Well it started after you and Danny left…

Flashback (Takes place during Fenton Menace)

Here after (F/N) and Danny leave for their trip, we see Tucker and Sam about to leave only for Paulina and Kiki, to get between them.

Paulina: So you guys have any plans for today?

Tucker: Uh no.

Sam: And why ask us? Don't you have a manicure or some party you have to go to, or watch Kiki. Or maybe Star?

Paulina: Star is on vacay too with her dad. Plus, my papa is working a double shift, as usual. Good thing (F/N) gave me a spare key.

Tucker: What does your dad do exactly?

Paulina: He's a police officer.

Sam: Well at least he isn't shallow.

Paulina: Hey that's my dad you're talking about, and I can say the same to you ms. deli queen.

Sam: Hey your one to- *realizes* W-wait how did-

Paulina: (F/N) told me, she said something about your great abula inventing a cellophane deli toothpick and you're incredibly rich.

Sam: *Sighs* Of course she did.

Paulina: What I don't get is why don't you tell people that you're well…

Sam: Rich? Well unlike you, I don't want to be popular.

Paulina: Well I'm not trying to be popular, I'm with (F/N) and that's all that matters, plus popularity is overrated anyways.

Tucker: Glad you agree on that.

Paulina: So can me and Kiki hang out with you two?

Tucker and Sam thought about it for a moment as they looked to see Paulina and Kiki giving them the puppy dog pout.

The duo look away from her and to each other. Sam tries to resume her scowl, but finds she can't keep looking.

Sam: Ah! My goth indifference has no effect!