Chapter 11: Material Instincts.

It's been a few days since the Walker incident and (F/N) making another pact with another Infernal. 

Here we see in (F/N)'s dreams it was yet again the same void she met Madama Butterfly in, only she was in Paris at night.

(F/N): Paris? Okay either I'm hallucinating or this is another " I ate too much chili" before bed situation.

(F/N) looked around exploring the area as she then saw a clock tower.

(F/N): Well that's surprisingly normal. *Sees the crescent* Wait a minute, *Realizes* aw crap.

(F/N) then sees machine guns pop out of the tower as she then realizes it was the Umbra Clock tower about to turn her into swiss cheese.

(F/N): Wait, wait, look I know you're hurt, you… miss her too don't you?

The face of the tower looked down in sadness thinking about B4 Rosa.

(F/N): I know it hurts but, a wise fairy once said, they're not gone if you still remember them. 

The face then made a somewhat decent smile indicating that it cheered up as chimed saying thank you.

(F/N): Your welcome. Look I'm not an Umbra Witch, but do you wanna join me? 

The clock tower turned its handles at 12 indicating it was saying yes as it glowed but not before giving (F/N) a note and a new weapon, which looked tonfa based and resembled a gate, this was Tartarus.

The Umbran Clock tower then glowed red as it went to (F/N) as the glyph appeared on her back.

(F/N): *Picks up Tartarus* Woah, awesome. *Sees a note* Hey a note, *Reads it* "Congratulations you have now unlocked Demon Masquerade. This is a technique that allows an Umbra Witch, or in your case a half ghost, to fuse with Infernal Demons sealed within a particular weapon. The transformations grant the witch the ability to utilize the demon's powers in both combat and traversing the world." This is so amazing!

The next day inside the Fenton lab, we see Danny is flying as fast as he can while Tucker tracks him with a speed scanner and Sam takes notes on a clipboard. The scanner clocks him at 112 mph.

Tucker: 112 miles per. Lightin' up the speed gun, dude.

(F/N): Only 112? Please I'm much faster than Danny.

Tucker: Pfft yeah right.

(F/N) then zipped by Tucker without batting an eye and the scanner exploded into bits.

(F/N): You were saying?

Tucker: And I retract my statement. *To Danny* But again, 112 is not bad.

Grinning, Danny goes intangible, phasing out through the wall and back in through the ceiling then reappearing.

Sam: *Making a note on a clipboard*