Chapter 2: New World, Same School.

It's been a day since Joegen sent (F/N) to a new universe and (F/N)'s encounter with Danny, her male counterpart.

Here we see it's sunrise as we cut ro (F/N) sitting on something wearing sunglasses as we see the camera zoom out showing she's sitting on a giant donut labeled "Randy's Donut" as we see her eating some donuts and drinking some coffee.

(Like this in case you're all wondering)

Officer: *Sees (F/N) is in the giant donut* Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the donut.

(F/N): *Finishes her donut* *Tilts her sunglasses* Oh come on, I'm not even done with my breakfast.

Officer: Ma'am please get out of the donut.

(F/N): *Rolls her eyes* *Finishes a donut* Fine, *Casually tosses a donut at the officer to which she catches it* Here, don't say I did you any favors.

Officer: *Looks left and right* Thanks, I'll let it slide this time.

(F/N): Thanks.

After breakfast we see (F/N) flying to Casper High.

(F/N): Same universe, same school.

Meanwhile at Casper High, we see Danny and his friends at his locker, it was a typical Friday at Casper High.

Sam: So, Saturday night plans?

Tucker: Straight forward video games!

Sam: I'm going to listen to the latest punk rock albums. *They both look at Danny* You?

Danny: My dad and I are catching a movie together. My mom thinks we need to spend time together outside the lab.

Tucker: Well, she's not Wrong.

Sam: *Scornfully* Oh look... Someone's still here.

Paulina: Ugh, losers. Do you mind? Dash and I are talking.

Sam: Well, then get out of our way!

Paulina: Dash! Get rid of the nobodies.

Dash: *pounds his fist into his hand proudly* With pleasure.