CHAPTER 1

Handsome, smart, tall, rich, business tycoon, came from an influential family and well sought bachelor at the age of 30

                Handsome, smart, tall, rich, business tycoon, came from an influential family and well sought bachelor at the age of 30.No one dares to come across him but right now, he is silently having a head ache listening to his mother who kept on pestering him about his new girlfriend.

"Zee  who is that star that is being link to you?" his mother KAMALA ask.

"I don't like her for you. I've  heard bad  rumors about her." his mother added.

"Mom, Jane isa good woman. Those are just baseless rumors that the media throw at her because they want to create a bad image about her."

"Also, I'm planning on proposing to her already. I just hope that you will accept her".

"NO!.I will not accept her."

"YOU will be marrying NUNEW." his mother said.

ZEE cannot believe of what he heard." what do you mean mom?"

"I already ask my friend to let you and his son Nunew become a pair. I already set a dinner date for you two for you to get to know each other." You will meet with him this coming Friday at the SHERRATON. 

"Your marriage will take place this MONTH and will be a private event."

"Mom. I will not marry that NUNEW whom I  haven't even met before".

"You will marry him. Your father already agreed to this and I already talk to his parents, they also think that you and their son is a good match."

"Besides, I don't believe that you haven't met him before. You are both in the same circle. He is considered to be on par with you in the business world.

"YOU WILL MARRY HIM ZEE." his mother's spoke with conviction before turning her back to leave.

Zee could only look at his mother's back while massaging his nose bridge.

"Sir," Zee's secretary called.

        Zee have heard of Nunew, but they never once interacted even in social events and gathering. That person never attend social events. He is also not interested in him either. Nunew is an omega that never appear in public  which makes him intriguing to the public. Aside from that, he is well known to be decisive in his dealings. All the business of his family when he became the CEO all rise up and had made skyrocket profits.

"Do you have an information about Nunew Anurak, Poppy?"

"I'm sorry sir, but aside from what the general public knows. No other information about him." Poppy replied.

Uhm,,Sir, "What about miss Jane?" you have a date with her this Friday also. Do you want me to call her and cancel the appointment?" Poppy reminded.

"NO, do not cancel it." Zee replied.

         His mother did order for him to go to the dinner with Nunew but  that doesn't mean that he cannot ask his secretary to go and cancel the date with him.