CHAPTER 3

It was so early in the morning when his mother called up.

"ZEE how did the date with Nunew go?" asks his mother.

"He didn't appear mom."

"He just called the restaurant's reception desk to relay the message  that he cannot make it at the appointment."

"Is that so, maybe something came up that needs his attention, You can set another date with him."

"And about that actress that our dating"

"I  got to go mom, I need to prepare to go to the office." Zee said before hanging up the phone.

So what happened to your date new? asked James his best friend.

James is a  famous make up artist and fashion designer in Metro City. Many celebrities and people from high end society  has been his clients and even he is famous abroad.

"He didn't show up and asks his secretary to tell me that he had as date with his girlfriend so he couldn't make it to our appointment". Nunew replied calmly.

"what di you say he did!?"

"that son of a bitch" James cursed.

"Forget about him. Come with me  and Nat to the club and have fun."

"I know you don't like going in there but now, You have to listen to me but before that. lets doll out of you.an evil glint pass  through James eyes and it didn't pass through Nunew's eye.

He knows what James meant when he said "to doll" him up and he has a feeling that's its not good again.

        He will either put a make up on him or let  him wear one of his new creations again for sure. He  had been a  model for James once  when he  was 18 years old .

JAMES put a make up on him and made him wear his first design and that photo was circulated on social media before and many tried to pry and look for him. 

Good thing that it was taken down faster thanks to his family's connections.

At the famous club in Metro City. Zee was waiting for his friends MAX and NET. Net is the party goer among the three of them.

"hey Zee!!"you're early bro" Net teased as he and Max seated themselves.

"My meeting  finished earlier so here I am". ZEE replied.

why are we not meeting on the same club we always hang out with?" ZEE asked as he was getting himself a drink.

"I heard my princess is frequent in this club so I'm trying my luck to get a glimpse of him.

Max and Zee had a doubtful look on their faces. It's new to them that Net ,the most playboy among them would be following around someone. Any female or omega would be easily be wrapped around his little fingers so they became intrigued of this person he is after.

"who is it now?" asked Max.

"It's James the famous designer." NET replied calmly.

Both Zee and Max had an incredulous look their faces. Of all the females and omega, their friend had fallen to that  "weird" omega.

James is known in their country and abroad for his designs. He also came from a prominent family.

Aside from that, he is known to be a bit eccentric type although they cant deny the fact that he is beautiful.

They became curious of how NET and him met before they could open their mouth to ask, Net spoke.

 "He happens to be my secret fiancée  and I just knew about it recently from my grandfather." 

"Actually I'm not against it, its all a business matter to me. I just want to see him in person because he is always abroad if not hiding from the media and he doesn't even attend parties much and we never get to talk much" Net confessed.

Enough already, lets have a drink .Net change the topic.

I heard that you duped your date last time, the Infamous Nunew?

Max became stiff when he heard Nunew's name and looked at his friend Zee waiting for his answer.

"Yeah, I plan on cancelling my engagement with him. I'm serious with Jane and already ask her to marry me."

"Are you sure Zee?" Max asked.

Zee turn to Max and saw that his face is seriously asking him.

"Yes I am. why. what's  up with your question?"

"Well my boyfriend Nat is" YOUR fiancée and YOUR supposed date are friends" Max dropped the bomb to the two.

There was a long silence in the group. The world is really small. The three of them happens to be connected in a very incredible way.