CHAPTER 35

"lets have some breakfast first."

"After, we can move your things back to the room. come on." Zee said to Nunew and help him stand from his lap.

Zee was so energetic. He carried Nunew's things to the bedroom and just let Nunew look around their room and see if he wants to do some changes so that they can remodel it.Before he know's it. All of his belongings are transferred to the room. 

Zee saw that Nunew is dne looking around so he pulled him in his embrace.

"THANK YOU."ZEE said 

"thank you for what?" Nunew asked softly to Zee.

Zee just hug Nunew tighter. He almost missed Nunew in this life because of his action. this person who never blamed him and endure everything.

"ARE YOU OKEY?" Nunew asks looking and touching Zee's face.

Zee just stare at those pure innocent eyes who is showing a concern look upon him. He is grateful that Nunew still  love him despite everything he had done.

"Everything is fine"..zEE answered.

"yes, EVERYTHING is fine now," he thought and once more seek Nunews warm hug.

The two of them work in the kitchen to prepare their food. Zee told Nunew that their dogs will be returned after  3 to 4 weeks because he had them trained.

Nunew was nervous when night came. This will be the first time that Zee and him be be in the same bed. Zee is the first to use the shower after their long debate of who goes first.

Nunew was calming himself down when he heard the bathroom door open. 

                                                        (shirtless Zee but make it with boxers)

Zee was  wearing only the boxers and was looking hot while wiping his hair. Nunew couldn't help to stare at Zee and blushed seeing his very masculine physic. He didn't wait for Zee to speak and run inside the bathroom. 

While Nunew was inside the bathroom. Zee put on some body spray. He repeatedly check on his breath too and look himself in the mirror making sure everything is perfect and waited for Nunew to come out from the shower.

Meanwhile......

Nunew was freaking nervous so he took a shower and soaked in the bathtub with his favorite rose and orchid scents for a bit longer before drying up and changing to his sleepwear and went out of the bathroom

Zee was sitting on the bed while waiting for Nunew to come out. The first thing he noticed was those smooth silky legs and his traced those wide hips and small waist with his eyes  swallowing hard before finally dropping to Nunew's face who had a blush on his face because of the way Zee  eyed him.

Zee was embarrassed being caught by Nunew so he decided to speak to  get rid of his embarrassment.

"lets go to sleep?" Zee asked.

"yeah."Nunew replied as he walk to the left side of the bed.

Nunew lied down with his back on Zee but Zee back hugged him and draw his body closer to him as they sleep.