CHAPTER 14

"what about Jane?" 

"What are you going to do about it zee?" asked Max suddenly.

We are over.  After my wedding She had never talked to me,

"if you say so man." Max said but is in a deep thought.

"Can you guys ask your partners what Nunew likes and dislikes?" Zee then mentioned.

"We will try  man" net says.

Meanwhile:

Nunew was talking to James and Nat regarding what zee had said.

New if you  feel that he is sincere. maybe you ca forgive him.

"Do you still like him New?" James asked.

"I do."

" but I'm afraid to fall harder to him and get hurt more because of  expectations." Nunew confessed sadly.

"Zee may want to give your relationship  a chance."

"why don't you observe and see things first so that you wont have regrets at the end" James commented.

" Only you can decide on this New we are just saying our opinions." Nat added.

Nunew went back home contemplating his friends had said. When NuNEW open the door. he heard a  dog and a cat sound somewhere inside the house. he followed it  and found the two fluffballs playing in the living room.

"where did you come come babies?"nunew asked in baby voice to the two. he picked up the cat and give a smooth on its face while hugging the puppy.

"do you like them?" he heard zee's voice.

"I do. they are lovely." Nunew smiled while answering zee.

This gives Zee courage to start a conversation.

"Have you eaten yet?, if not ,I have ordered some food online they will be here  in 10 minutes or so. we can eat together." zee said.

Nunew was looking at Zee for a minute before answering. "okey"

NUNEW Continued playing with the two animals while zee was just looking at the three playing when the maid said that the delivery is set on the table.

Zee dismiss the servants and told them he can handle it so that he can be alone with Nunew.

there was a deafening silence in the atmosphere and only the sound of their  utensils can be heard. Zee cleared his throat to say something.

"how was your day?" the two simultaneously ask out.

zee and nunew stare  at each other before they gave each other a smile.

"you first?" zee said.

"my day was okey. everything is fine"

"yours?"

"its all good too just met up with max and net to hang out a little."

The awkward atmosphere came back again until they finish they dinner. the two were silent, trying to perceive each others movements. when nunew was about to get inside his bedroom. zee called him out.

"Nunew, are you free on Sunday?, do you want to go out and maybe eat outside?" zee was hoping nunew would agree.

"yes i'm free.okey."nunew answered before closing the door behind.

zee was feeling happy that nunew is trying to at least talk to him. when he was observing him play with their pets and smiling happily, he can feel that his smile can brighten up the mood of  anyone who see it and also take note that nunew is not a picky eater.h eats whatever is serve on the table.

He is excited on their upcoming date. he had to make a good impression to him.zee was smiling as he enters his own room and look for a place where he can take nunew this sunday.