CHAPTER 33

Nunew's mother was already waiting for them.

"HI MOM."nunew  and zee greeted.

"sorry I couldn't come early mom." NUNEW said as they seated themselves.

"Its alright, it seems that you two have reconciled." his mother said.

"yes moM" zee answered before Nunew can.

"Also you two, when are you going to give me grandchildren hmmm?" his mom added.

"I will try our best mom, we promise to give you good news soon."

"babe, lets give mom a grandson to hold soon, I will work hard on that." Zee said .

"what do you want for present on your anniversary mom?" zee added.

Nunew was left speechless from WHAT zEE is saying. His mind couldn't catch up to Zee. He didn't know that his mother and Zee were this close and likes him so much. His mom never mentioned anything before even when she calls him. 

The two of them stayed for dinner. He chatted with his mother while Zee and his dad have some small  drinks before going back.

Zee walk Nunew  as usual but before Nunew could enter his room,Zee hugged him from the back

"babe, I'm serious of what I said. good night" He said before planting a kiss on his cheeks before entering his own room.

Zee recieve a call form Max when he just entered hi sroom.

"hey zee,you asshole,You didnt even bother to call us anymore since Nunew arrived."Max joked as zee answered his call.

Zee laugh. "sorry, priority first."

"Come join us here the our usual place  and bring Nunew with you. I'm sure James had called him by now.see you"Max said as he hung up the call.

zEE went to knock on Nunew's DOOR.

"Max called,he asks us to meet them up."

"ahhhmm..Yes I also got a call form James."

"I'll just grab the car keys and wallet. and we can go." Zee said.

"Hey we missed you" james and Nat hugged Nunew while Zee was a given a drink  by NET.

"you two ARE OKEY already?"nat asks nunew.

"He....is different lately."

"I didn't know he was close to my parents and .....and...he and me are still married. He didn't sign the divorce papers."nuNEW told the two.

"At least he still have some sense in him." James said eyerolling as he sip his wine.

"Nunew... we KNOW you still love him."

"We will always  be here for you. If he ever hurt you again. I'm going to KICK his balls  for you." James added which made Nunew and Nat laugh and look at Zee's direction.

Zee on the other hand was looking at Nunew from the other side while drinking his whiskey.

"Man, control yourself, your eating him with your eyes." Net  teased.

Zee just laugh it out and drink it in one go when he saw that Nunew was looking at his direction.