CHAPTER 16

It was a day where all of them agreed to  hangout to thesame place where James loves hang around. NETJAMES and MAXNAT were all love dovey infront of Him and Nunew.He was feeling done with these 2 couple while Nunew was just happy sipping his drink and him being so done with the couples.

"New, can you sing some?"Max requested

" a luktung new." nat shouted as nunew aproceeded to the stage.

Everyone stand on their seat and started dancing to the lively beat. Nunew is always happy when he is holding a mic. Zee was smiling  seeing nunew's face radiate with happiness.

the 2nd song was an emotional song which made all of them listen to nunew attentively.

"You really have a beautiful voice new" Net praised which nunew returned with a  smile.

Zee just kept on drinking with out him noticing that he is having too much. Unperceived to him, Nunew was keeping tab on him.

"Slow down with your alcohol. dont drink too much" Nunew said while patting Zee's hand a little.

Zee who had Nunew's attention on him obediently let go of the glass. Nunew smiled at him and handed some food t eat and  ordered a cup of coffee for him.

Zee took this chance to lean his head on nunew and pretended to be drunk. His friends eyed him as if saying "YOU?DRUNK?" which he ignored because he is enjoying nunew's care. Nunew pat his head and softly asks how he feels  and been attentive to him. He doesn't care if NET and Max make fun of him tomorrow as long as he can have this moment.

"Maybe we should go. Zee seems to have too much alcohol .Can we go ahead first?"  Nunew told the others.

"okey, be careful on the road."

Max and net were laughing internally of their Zee's antics. They never thought  that Zee would get this low to pretend to be drunk to gain nunew's attention. James  and Nat was also speechless of Zee's action but kept silent.

Nunew helped Zee up to his room BUT Zee clung into him. Zee purposely held Nunew and fall on the bed and hug him. Nunew couldn't budge Zee's hands off. When Nunew was asleep. ZEE opened his eyes and fix Nunew on the bed so that he can sleep comfortably.

 ZEE opened his eyes and fix Nunew on the bed so that he can sleep comfortably

He stared at his sweet face sleeping peacefully beside him. He couldn't take off his eyes from those plump pink lips. He felt an urge to kiss  and taste them and so he did but soon release Nunew's lips because he is afraid nunew might wake up. He hugged Nunew and bring him closer to him and sniff the sweet scent at the nook  of nunew's neck that makes him relax and fall asleep.