CHAPTER 37

Zee grab Nunew to sit on hi lap while kissing him. Nunew move his body closer to Zee. Nunew wants to give Zee his needs although he is still afraid. He also wants to make Zee feel good.

Zee was roaming his hands all over Nunew's body. He grab into those soft peaches and made their lower bodies have a close contact. Nunew  gave a low moan from what Zee did. 

Nunew could feel Zee's hard arousal and heat even with their clothes still on.  Zee put his tounge inside Nunew's mouth while making a rubbing motion on their lower bodies. Nunew was also aroused by the movement and he rub his body more to Zee until they both came.

He didn't think he would just come from their bodies rubbing together and kissing.

"babe, that was hot."  Zee said after.

He knows hat Nunew might be thinking of his needs. he can take it slow and make Nunew accept his touch without fear. when that time comes, he will eat him whole and make up for the times he couldn't eat him.

"Lets clean up." Zee said and carry Nunew to the bedroom but Nunew push him out of the bathroom  which made ZEE laugh to which he could hear form the inside.

Nunew was glad that they are the only ones in the house and that the servants quarter are separate from the main house. He didn't think they would do that kind of thing in the living room.

Zee used the bathroom at Nunew's previous room. By the time he was finished, Nunew was also done taking a bath.

Nunew couldn't look into Zee straight in the eyes.

"Babe thank you.it was good"

" I will teach you more in that aspect." Zee whispered into Nunew's ear before saying he will be down first and prepare them some food.

Nunew  could only look at Zee's back while blushing even more. What does he mean to teach him more. Their relationship had turn 360 degrees in a  short span of  time.

 He is discovering more and more of zee's different sides. He admits that he is looking forwards to know all sides of him.