CHAPTER 52

Nunew dragged Zee to the kitchen and let him sit down and grabbing the cake he bought and put it away first inside the fridge. He wants zee to taste the food he made.

"I made this, have a taste, say ahhh.."Nunew said as he feed zee.

Zee opens his mouth obediently to taste Nunew's craft.

"is it good?..come on,,have another spoon." Nunew asked in a soft voice.

Zee loves it when Nunew is like this. He can act spoiled towards him and Nunew would baby him like this. Zee was loving the attention and care so just let Nunew do what ever he wants and opens his mouth to receive whenever Nunew feeds him because he can see that  Nunew loves it when he see him eat a lot.

"babe..why dont we have a vacation at CHANGWAT after I' sort out everything at the  office?" 

"You like clear beaches right? lets go there ,I have bought a private resort over there.

Zee said as they are eating. He wanted to spend more time with Nunew because they haven't had a "two of them "time these past ,months. He wanted to make it up to him.

nUNEW'S eyes brigthern upon hearing what Zee said.

"Really?"Im excited already...but finish first your work. its okey, WE can go there  when you sort things out. It can wait. dont think too much." Nunew replied cupping Zee's face and giving him his sweetest smile.

He understand that Zee wanted to make it up to him but he doesn't want to pressure him about it. He understand that Zee has a lot of responsibility on his shoulder. He just wants to be at his side to support and be a place to rest whenever Zee feels tired from all of his worries.

Zee couldn't help looking at Nunew with so much adoration. Nunew always says things that will always assure him and understands him always. Nunew doesn't complain to him except when it concerns about him  eating.

The two talk about their day as if they haven't talked in the phone to check on each other and rest after the long day at work.