CHAPTER 26

Zee put more food on Nunew's plate when he noticed that Nunew was only eating very little. Nunew was observing Zee's sticking  behavior.

"you don't want the food? do you want me to order a different one?" Zee asked and was about to call a waiter.

"No,,its alright."Nunew answered and start eating.

zee was observing Nunew eat which made Nunew conscious and had to look at Zee.

"Aren't you eating?" Nunew had to ask.

"Yes im eating." Zee said smiling.

Nunew didn't say anything after that and just focused on eating.

As nunew was looking at his plate eating.He heard  woman's voice call Zee.

"Zee, you are here." the woman said and walked to Zee.

Nunew who was  putting the spoonful of food in his mouth froze.

"what are you doing here Jane?" Zee asked in a chilly  voice.

"I missed you." Jane said and looked at Nunew with provocation.

 Nunew stand up and was about to go out  but he was held firmly by Zee's hand on his arm. Nunew tried to pry his hand off from him. There's no way he will let Nunew misunderstand his relationship with Jane. If he let him misconceive his quest to wooed back his wife will be over before he even started.

"WE ARE THROUGH AGES AGO Jane."

"CANT YOU SEE IM HAVING DINNER WITH MY WIFE? and stop following me." zEE told her harshly.

"Nunew lets go. I'll just buy you food on the way." Zee grab Nunew's arm after calling the waiter to pay and left the restaurant.

Zee opened the door to let Nunew inside the car. Nunew with out saying anything went inside. Let go get some fast food alright? there's one near here. You haven't eaten much.

"You don't have to do that. I can go home first."nUNEW told Zee as Zee was driving.