CHAPTER 34

"Good luck man." MAX told Zee.

Nunew was feeling light on his chest upon talking to James and Nat.

"Babe, do you want to go home now? " Zee asked Nunew seeing that Nunew's eyes are closing a bit.

"Okey" Nunew replied and held on to Zee as the latter was helping him get off from the couch.

Max and Net had a knowing smile on their faces while looking at Zee while they were bidding goodbye.

Zee unlock  the door for Nunew  when they reach his room.

"GOOD NIGHT" Nunew said. 

"BABE.." zee called.

when Nunew turn around. zEE lean on him and gave him a kiss.

"goodnight."

"GOOD NIGHT" Nunew replied  and hurriedly close the door as he enter.

Zee smiled and was singing  

"A feeling (woo-hoo)

That tonight's gonna be a good night.

That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
(Woo-hoo) ", when he entered his bedroom.

Nunew could hear  Zee singing and made him smile.

In the morning..Nunew found Zee at the kitchen. He was wondering why is he the one making breakfast.

"good morning, Zee walked towards Nunew and peck on his cheeks as if its a natural occurrence.

"I gave the helpers 10 days vacation so its only the two of us here." Zee winked at Nunew and gave him his glass of milk.

nUNEW blushed on what Zee said and action. Why is  Zee so flirty in the morning. Nunew just  peacefully  drinking his milk and avoided his eyes from him.

"Nunew can you back to our room now?"

Zee said as he sit down and pull Nunew to sit on his lap facing him which made Nunew startled. He snaked his arms around his thin waist so that he wont be able to escape.

"Babe can you please? giving Nunew his puppy eyes  trick that he had learned.

Nunew is finding this Zee's version adorably cute which made him laugh so he nodded his head in agreement.

zEE hugged Nunew tightly when Nunew agreed did not let him go. Zee stared at Nunew's face fascinatedly. He got him back in his life this time completely. He reach out his hands to touch his cheeks and slid down to his soft plump lips.

Nunew was holding his breath and was feeling nervous at the same time as Zee's hand pulled his neck down for their lips to meet. Zee slowly nibble Nunew's lips  enticing him before completely devouring it pouring all his pent up cravings of him before releasing his lips.

Eyes looking straight at each other, as Zee move his hand inside Nunew's clothes  touching and tracing his body which made Nunew gasp and pulled him closer to him.

Nunew can feel Zee's arousal infront of him. A  FLASHBACk of their first night  came in his mind which made him tremble and pushed Zee.

It was good that Zee was holding nUNEW tightly. He could see fear in Nunew's eyes that made him stop.

"Its okey babe." Zee whispered.

"I'm sorry." Nunew said.

Nunew hugged Zee tightly. He knows he loves Zee and knows what Zee wants but his fear is still there.

"Its okey, I  understand." as he cupped his face and kiss his forehead.