CHAPTER 51

nUNEW felt worried of Zee these past months. He is working late every time because of the new projects and some problems.

zee even asks him if dislike that he doesn't pay attention him this past 8 months.so he had to assure him that he understand him and he will always be by his side to be his support and give him encouragements if he needed.

He was sitting on his desk reading the reports he got  from his secretry when he recieved a call from him.

"Babe, i missed you."

Nunew felt warm in his heart. Zee would always call him everyday and ask his day.

"I missed you more."

Their call would always be asking each other's day at the office and saying sweet nothings every time before ending the call.

"see you at home.ill be coming home early tonight.bye.i love you"zee said.

"Alright. bye.i love you too" He replied before hanging up the phone.

Nunew felt energetic too and cant wait to go home so his day at the office felt so long.

zEE nOticed that Nunew's car is already at the garage.

(nunew's car)

So he parked his car beside it and get the cake he bought on the way before getting out of the car

(zee's car)

nUNEW heard zEE'S so he came out of the kitchen

nUNEW heard zEE'S so he came out of the kitchen. He  was almost done preparing their  dinner. nunew came out of the kitchen running and gave zEE a tight hug and kissed on the cheeks.

zEE hug tightly the soft body embracing him. His wife always give him positive energy everytime.He knows that Nunew also have difficulty but he never let others get affected by it.Nunew also said that hugging him makes nUnew's worries go away too. they really are lucky that they have found each other back in each other arms again that they almost missed.