CHAPTER 7

Nunew hugged James. He kept  crying  until he fell asleep due to fatigue. James was feeling sorry to Nunew. His good friend was in a love less marriage. James was thinking as he tucked him into bed with dried tears. He looked over at Net. 

Net hugged him and kissed his head. Don't worry, everything will be okey for him. Zee you dimwit. He thought internally.

ZEE woke up with a head ache and tried to sit down. He must have had too much alcohol last night. He remembered forcing himself to Nunew. he abruptly turned his head to his side but there was no Nunew. 

He only saw dried up blood on the bedsheet. He remembered him begging him but he didn't listen to him.

Zee was not regretting what he did last night. He knows that he had Jane in his heart but still chose to agree to the marriage set by their parents that lead him no choice but to go along.

Zee get out of the bed and freshen himself up and called a servant to clean the room and went out to go to the gym.

Nunew woke up feeling a little better. James brought him a milk to drink. James knows that Nunew likes to drink milk in the morning so he prepared on incase Nunew wakes up.

"Are you feeling better?" James asked

"Yes I am  a little better. thank you James."

"I guess I still need to go home in that place, feeling a bit scared." Nunew said.

"I'll go with you. don't worry."James assured.

Zee was still not home when Nunew and James arrived. Nunew requested another room and transfer some of his clothes in there. James made sure that Nunew had eaten dinner  before he left.

It was night time when  Zee arrived home. He doesn't want to stay at the house so he strolled around and just decide to go home when the sky was turning dark.