CHAPTER 28

Nunew felt someone was gently calling his name when he opened his eyes.

Zee was leaning and was caressing his face as he called his name which made Nunew bolted.

"Were here now." Zee said as he open the door and help Nunew out of the car before picking up the luggage.

Zee  brought Nunew's things at the old room he previously used. Nunew look around the old familiar room. Everything is the same as he left it.

"I let them clean this room and told them not to change anything in this room."

Nunew looked at Zee puzzledly but never said anything.

"I don't want to sound rude but I wish to rest now."

"You should also rest now and thank you for picking me up."

"Okey, lets talk tomorrow, you should get some rest. Goodnight." Zee said as he walk towards the door.

"goodnight" Nunew replied before closing the door behind Zee.

Zee was energetic when he woke up in the morning. He freshens up and knock on Nunew's door to ask him if he wants to have breakfast.

When Nunew opened the door. the sweet fresh scent of Nunew get into his nose who also had just a shower.

"Do you want to eat breakfast together?"

"Okey"

The two walks to the kitchen without talking. Zee got the milk at the fridge and gave a glass to Nunew to drink first while he made breakfast for the two of them. Zee was wearing a tight fitted shirt that shows his muscular body. Nunew couldn't help to steal glances at his "EX husband."

"Nunew, do you want more milk? "Zee asked when he saw Nunew's the empty glass as he handed a plate of sunny side up egg with bacon and French toast in front of him.

"It's okey, I can do it." Nunew said and pour some milk to his empty glass.

"What do you want to do today? Do you want to look around the place after breakfast and lets have lunch outside as well. Zee suggested.

"Zee.. You don't have to do these things anymore......" Nunew said because of the way Zee is acting weird since last night.

"And about Jane....If you are worried of your mother's reaction..I can talk to her now that I'm here if you want"

"Why can't I do these things for you?..." Zee said cutting off Nunew's words.

"What about Jane? You are my wife. She and me were over. I clearly explained that to her the day you left."

Nunew shake his head and looked at Zee.

"Zee...its imp...."

"You are still my wife. I didn't sign the divorce paper you left with James." Zee said before Nunew could finish his words.

"And why did you leave that day?" Zee asked.

"Have you still not forgiven me from what i did before?"

What must I do to get you back Nunew?"

"I don't know." Nunew answered and is about to get away from Zee but Zee hugged him from the back and grab unto his waist.

"Please let me have a chance to be in your life again."

Nunew couldn't get away from the hug because of Zee's strong hand grip on his waist. There is still some doubt on his mind but his heart is telling him otherwise and stop his resistance.

"Don't answer me now. Just give me a chance to show you. Alright?" Zee pleaded.

Zee said as he loosens his grip feeling Nunew stop breaking away from his hug and turn him around to face him.