CHAPTER 38

zEE was so strict at his gym workout everyday because whenever Nunew find something good

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

zEE was so strict at his gym workout everyday because whenever Nunew find something good. He would let him eat a lot and even he had to feed him some sweets he find good.

But he cant say no to him especially if Nunew use that extra soft voice of him when asking and feeding him. He just cant say no  to it, so he would bite one or two of them.

He discovered that Nunew likes dancing too aside from singing. when their group of friends had hang out again, James  had shown them a video of Nunew dancing because they had played "TRUTH or DARE" for fun before and Nunew didn't want to answer the question so had to do their command. He ask for a copy of the video from James which took him awhile to get before james agreed.

He wants to uncover all of Nunew's faces and He also wants Nunew to know all of his sides. He  had always been into Kinky stuff in private and he doesn't know if Nunew would be okey with that side of him and Will he accept this side of him.

Nunew's spiciness that day on the couch always made him feel hot whenever he would have a flashback. He is sure that he will be able to make Nunew comfortable and be at ease with his touch  and be able to break that line.

A day after tomorrow, is his mother and father in law's wedding anniversary. It will be the 2nd time that they will be out in the public again. He had pull down some media articles about him and Jane. 

He had found out from Nat that the reason Nunew left him that day was he saw him with Jane. He also released an interview of him unlinking himself from her to shut the media  from making stories. He is not going to let his past destroy what he have with Nunew.

Nunew arrive at home finding out that Zee  was at the gym area of the house.

"Zee" Nunew softly called.

Zee immediately stop from what he is doing to go near Nunew.

"how was your day?"Zee asked as he gave Nunew a kiss.

"It was alright, only some problem with the documents at customs that is holding the release of the raw materials imported, but all sort out now." Nunew answered.

"ARE YOU DONE WITH YOUR WORK OUT?" he asked.

"Yeah, i am."zEE as they walk out of the gym.

"I have cleared my schedule  for mom and dad's anniversary.

you're parents are also coming right?

"yes, I receive  a message from them that they are going to arrive today from their Australia trip"

"I'm hungry, they have  prepared the dinner already." Nunew said.

"babe, you were always hungry." ZEE joked to which he earn a laugh from Nunew as they go.