CHAPTER 49

James called Nunew and asks them to hang out 2days after his returned.

"so how's it going on between the two of you?" Nat  INQUIRED

"Its good between us ."Nunew said.

"so, how was he in bed?" J AMES bluntly asked that made Nunew choked.

"He is ....very good." Nunew answered blushing in  a very small voice.

James and Nat laugh at Nunew and stop teasing him.

on the other side,

"Everything seems to be good between you and New." Max  commented seeing that Zee always check on Nunew's direction.

"Yes everything is good between the two of us."Zee told.

Net and Max had a knowing smile but didn't say anything.

"come on,let join them over there, it seems to be more fun in there than with us in here."Net said and walked ahead of the two.

"babe, what is good happened here that you guys are laughing?" Zee asked nUNEW WHICH made nunew blushed even more.

James an nat laugh after hearing the question. 

"ITS BETWEN THE three of us zeE " JAMES Answered.

zEE noticed that Nunew already had a few glasses of champagne, he knows Nunew is not drinker, so he tried to stop him from getting another glass. Nunew looked at him and snuggled at his side. 

James also  noticed that Nunew had a few glasses of drink so he called on Zee's attention.

"zee, I think you should bring NUNEW home and good luck" James said with a devious smile.

zEE BID FAREWELL to James and the others and hold Nunew as they walk  and couldn't help asking why they are laughing.

Nunew had a nap on the car on their way home. zee went out of the car and open Nunew's door.

"BABE, were home. come on"

Nunew was still a little tipsy, so he went out of the car with Zee's help and help him to sit on the bed first. Zee decided to give Nunew a bath so  he prepared the water and went to get him when he heard a music playing.

Zee was star struck seeing Nunew slowly removing his pants on his body and swaying his body seductively while the music  was playing. Nunew was dancing sexily to the rhythm as he slowly unbutton one by one the buttons of his clothes and happen to see Zee staring at him. Nunew didn't shy away from Zee's gaze as he plop his body on the bed and sprawled  seductively over it and instantly fell asleep.

Zee left the trance after seeing Nunew not moving from the bed. He went near him to find him sleeping soundly. ZEE couldn't help laughing at what happened. He thought His kitten was seducing him but it seems its just he unconsciously does when he gets drunk.

He couldn't help dropping a kiss into those lips before getting a towel and some water to wipe Nunew's body clean and settle him on the bed as they sleep.