CHAPTER 47

zee grab hold of Nunew and lift him up to straddle him and kept fucking him while standing with his back on the wall.

zee is so rigorous that they lasted for 7minutes before nunew cum all over and zee inside of him.Nunew felt weak from the rough sex they had.

while zee on the other hand was seemingly tireless  from it. He cleaned nUNEW up and help him shower and change his clothes.

zee change the bedding before putting nunew on the bed and he prepared their breakfast  humming happily. NUNEW just realize that Zee is so insatiable.

 zEE was looking happily at Nunew as they are having breakfast. Zee had to support nUNEW up to stand because his legs feel soften. zEE had a satisfied look on his face so he princess carry nunew down to the chair.

"You cant touch me for 3 days."nunew said to zee.

"huh?what?"the goofy smile disappeared form zee's faceand change to an abandoned puppy look.

"you're so insatiable i cant keep up." NUNEW  said pouting.

zee felt he may have done too much.

"ALRIGHT, I wont do anything. i promise but don't let me not touch you ."zee begged with puppy eyes. he knows Nunew is weak to them and would eventually gave in.

The 2 weeks they spend together were full of bliss and laughter. Zee made up for the pent up days he had experience which gave Nunew weak legs in the following day.

NUNEW promised to go back to Bangkok after 1 week because he was almost done with the turn over so zee will just have to wait for 1 week after he returned to Bangkok for Nunew to follow.

Zee was feeling happy when he returned back to Thailand. Poppy was somehow looking at his boss weirdly, His boss would sometimes hum a song and smile out of nowhere.

Is HIS BOSS possessed? its been one week since he is like that. He also finished all the work piled up in the expense of him doing over time work together with him. Only his wife can make his boss happy like this.

That wonderful, beautiful madam of theirs. ohhh...he  must be coming back so his boss is acting weird now adays.