CHAPTER 29

"Alright" Nunew said as he took a deep breath.

Zee couldn't help hugging Nunew tightly. He put his nose at the crooked of Nunew's neck and smell his scent. This person is really in his embrace finally.

"Thank you" Zee said as he kept hugging him until Nunew softly told him to release him so that he can change clothes and get ready to go out. Zee reluctantly separate from warmth of Nunew's body.

Zee and Nunew went to the mall and look around.Zee was looking at Nunew's hand and tried to hold it.Feeling that Nunew is not pulling away intertwined their fingers as they walk around.

After having their  lunch, they continue to walk around and passed by some stuff animals displayed on a rack. Nunew would squish one or two who he finds cute.

"why don't we check out the cinema? maybe they have a good movie. " Zee said to Nunew as they are roaming the mall.

Nunew saw the latest Japanese Anime movie he had been wanting to watch Jujutsu Kaisen.

"Can we watch that? he pointed at it  added immediately 

"but if you don't want to its okey. You can choose."

"We can watch that, lets go get the tickets first and  buy some popcorn after buying them."

Zee chose a film bed to which they can have little privacy and comfort. He is really not into anime movies but since Nunew likes it, he is alright with it.

"The movie was amazing" Nunew chirped when they walked out of the cinema.

"hmmm." Zee replied and smiling seeing Nunew smiling. 

"Lets grab something to eat before we go home." Zee said.

zEE had chosen a japanese restaurant. Nunew only ordered  a special bento set  and desserts while zee had  just some green salads and went home after their dinner.

when they arrive at the house and went upstairs to go to their own room. Zee walked Nunew to his beedroom.

"thank you.I enjoyed today." Nunew said after unlocking his door and turning around to ZEE.

"I'm glad to know that.."

"Ahhm...Good night.." Nunew said as he open the door and enter.

"Good night" ZEE replied but not really leaving Nunew's doorsteps until Nunew closed his door.

Nunew lean on the door and was listening to Zee's footsteps walking away from the door. Nunew run to his bed. He was really nervous today because Zee was so attentive towards him.

"No.NO.no..no..."He is just treating you nicely like everyone else. Erase away that thoughts away nUNEW."his other side of the brain is telling him....

Nunew couldn't clam down and decided to have a shower and go to sleep to keep away from thinking of  Ze..