CHAPTER 42

Nunew who was about to dial zEE's number to again to call heard a knock on his door. He thought it was the food he ordered because that is the only visitor he expect  tonight.and was delivered earlier so he opens the door.

He was shocked to  see ZEE standing Infront of his doorsteps. He couldn't control his happiness and hugged him tight.

strong arms enveloped Nunew's soft body in a tight hug. Zee sniff nunew's neck. Oh how he missed this scent of his.

zEE kissed Nunew hard as he close the door with his left hand while his other hand was holding unto his head.

"God, I missed you  so much." ZEE  hoarsely said.

"I missed you too  so much." Nunew 

 when Nunew was about to show Zee the room, the food delivery man ring the door bell just in time.

nUNEW Told Zee where the bedroom is to put his belongings as he prepare their food.

Zee  did not see Nunew  when he went out of the bathroom  so he  looked for him at the kitchen.Maybe Nunew is getting his milk as his usual habbit.

He saw Nunew was having a drink. A spill of milk glided from the corner of his mouth tracing the curves of his neck made him feel light headed.

Nunew sensing someone presence look at his direction, seeing him looking fresh with blushed cheeks from bath wearing did not help his situation. His heart and mind think of one thing "to possess " the person in front of him.

Nunew was nervous. He could Zee's passionate gaze on him and remembering what happened between them last time made him blush.

Zee approach Nunew slowly . ZEE cupped Nunew's face and give him a kiss on his forehead and said.

"I promise to be gentle, will  you allow  me".

nUNEW slowly nodded his head in acquiescence.

Zee kissed Nunew's eyes, cheeks, nose before capturing those luscious lips he had dreamed of tasting once again.

It started with a soft kiss until Zee's kisses became  more demanding. He pried open Nunew's lips and entered his toungue in his mouth when Nunew opened his mouth to gasp for air. 

Zee then sucked on nunew's toungue making the others legs weaken from the intense kissing. Feeling Nunew's legs weakening, he hold him up wrapping Nunew's legs into his hips  as he stried towards the bedroom without breaking off  the kiss.

He laid him gently on the bed  and as his kisses started to roam. Kissing his ears, chin and his neck and biting and sucking him giving him a hickey making nunew gasp. 

He was happy looking at the mark he made before going back to claim on nunew's mouth once again biting his lower lip that enable a soft moan from him.