CHAPTER 53

One week passed by and the problem had been solved and Zee can finally relax his mind. He can leave it to Poppy to keep him posted of any occurrence. He can finally have his long-awaited sweet vacation time with his wife.

it was in the evening when Nunew and Zee while in bed that zEE talk about their trip.

"let's go the following day to Krabi."

"We can buy some things you want to bring on our trip tomorrow before going there."

Zee had a little glim in his eyes, which Nunew didn't noticed as he was seriously thinking of what to buy and bring on their trip.

In the morning, after they ate their breakfast, Nunew and Zee went to the mall to buy some food supplies and some necessities they might need in their stay in there. Nunew just found out that from Zee that it's a private island which was owned by Zee.

"it's better to have extra supplies than to have insufficient stocks while we are there." Zee said.

Nunew listened to ZEE and bought extra food, supplies and drinks.

ZEE AND NUnew slept early because they have an early flight tomorrow. Zee already let poppy handle their supplies  to be transported ahead of them to the vacation house after they had bought it and to check if everything he had ordered was followed. He wanted everything to be perfect before they arrive.