CHAPTER 24

Nunew walk around the place not only for sight seeing but to checkout where he can put an office for his expansion and what sort of products would be in demand in addition to his business. Cosmetics products are highly popular and profitable in here so he decided to expand in here.

 Cosmetics products are highly popular and profitable in here so he decided to expand in here

He went home after his grocery shopping and made a business plan for his new product. He busied himself with the business expansion which he personally supervised form scratch. 

James and Nat visited him  during holiday and the two never once mentioned anything that would be connected to Zee. He also tried to hold himself back to check what is going on with his ex-husband. He cant lie to himself, His feeling for Zee did not even fade despite the pain he gave.

His life was focused on business that  he never notice as time went by. It's been 1 and a half year already. He would cut off anything that would remind and related  to Zee. One time  when he opened the television and as he was looking for a show to watch, He came across an article mentioning Zee. He is still handsome as always just as he remembers so after that one time. He seldom open the television.

His business was now stable and he plan to return to Thailand because his mother asks him to attend their diamond wedding anniversary

Zee was sipping his coffee when his secretary handled him an invitation. Its from his mother in law for their diamond wedding anniversary. It wouldn't come in to Nunew's mind that he was in close contact to his parents. He made sure that Nunew's parents would never loose their good impression on him. 

Nunew was good at hiding. He couldn't trace him for 7months after he run away. Only on the eight month of his disappearance was he able to track him. He would never have thought that he would be in Switzerland because form his last information of him, He would go to Japan and Korea or even the states where there are branches of his business.

It seems that his mouse is not easy to catch so he had to use another tactic, and that is to approach his parents. Nunew's parents told him of what Nunew said to them but he rebutted it  by saying that they only have a little fight and Nunew would be abroad temporarily to supervise the international branches.

It's already been 1 and a half  year and the time  for his wife to return to him. He had heard that some are interested on his beautiful  runaway wife. It's time to get him back before some one steals him away right under his nose.