CHAPTER 56

Nunew looked at the glass door  to looked at the view of the sea. He  looked  around the house and told Zee that he will check the surrounding of the house. Nunew spotted  a boat house not far away. 

He went to see  it and discovered a speed boat park inside and a Jet ski. He saw a note pasted on it together with single rose.

"I know you wanted to play in the water so I brought them here. for you to use.

ZEE"

Nunew felt so special. He didn't think Zee would do all of this for him. His heart was  so full  Zee's sweetness. He run to the house and found Zee in the kitchen preparing food. He walked to wards him and peck a kiss on his lips.

"thank you." Nunew said and hugged Zee.

Zee had an idea that Nunew  must have went to the boat house and saw it.

"you like it?" zee asked.

"hmmm...." lets go play now please." Nunew cutely begged.

"OKEY, lets go.... but later you agree to what i want too." Zee said  looking at nunew's face down to his body teasingly.

Nunew blushed hearing what Zee said but he fought back that caught Zee off guard.

"if I'm satisfied maybe I can let you..."Nunew said  leaning  closer and touching Zee's chin with his finger before walking away without waiting for Zee's answer.

Zee was shocked but had a wide smile plaster on his lips and laugh out loud as he followed Nunew going to their room to change. Zee went out first after getting the key of the jet ski they are gonna use.

Nunew was laughing heartily as he played on the water. he  love's water sports and jet skiing is one of them. Zee took pictures of NuNew playing. he wanted to capture this carefree look of him. He had stored many oF nUNEW'S picture and videos on his phone. Taking picture of Nunew is one of his hobbies now.

Nunew after playing went to Zee and sit with him and offered him food to eat.

"yOU'RE not going to have dip on the water?"Nunew asked.

"HMMM...later i will join you." ZeE replied.

"okey,"nunew said and continued eating.

"aren't you gonna eat?"nuenw asked again.

"hmmm..later I will.." Zee said staring at nunew.

Zee couldn't help looking at Nunew. The heat from the sun made nunew's cheeks more rosy which added extra attraction to his  already jade like skin.

"stop staring at me.. and eat.."nunew couldn't help it anymore and put a food on zee's mouth.

ZeE laugh while chewing the food Nunew put in his mouth.

"you cant blame me..I cant help it since my wife is beautiful." Zee said proudly and made nUNEW blush.