CHAPTER 2

At the Sheraton, Nunew was patiently waiting for his so called date

 His mother told him to attend this dinner date hoping he and Zee will be have good impression of each other. 

He had known Zee because he is always featured in magazines and televisions because of his business skills aside from being a handsome sought  after bachelor alpha. 

He also knows that Zee is currently dating the famous star Jane. 

         Actually, Nunew had a long time crush on Zee, he studied hard and master how to handle business  because he wants to be in the same circle as him but he is just very shy to go out public.

                When his mother told him that Zee agreed to the marriage, he was on cloud nine. Never in his wildest dream that he will be married to him because he knows that he is dating a hot super star.

       He kept thinking silly thought if whether Zee will like him. He is again focused on  what was on his mind and not minding the surroundings and kept touching his hair to check if they are okey. He is thinking of cutting it short next time so that it will be easy to take care.

Men and women would look his direction. Even those who passed by his table would give  a second look.

       Nunew was so unaware of the starstruck look of people. even  though he is 5'8 in height. His Slender S  shaped body with big booty. White translucent skin as if he has no pores. pouty luscious lips that is giving him a seductive look and doe eyes covered with long lashes that cover those mesmerizing eyes giving  him  this cute and sexy look.

Poppy arrived at the Sheraton and ask the receptionist for Zee's reservation which the latter kindly guided him to Nunew's location.

Poppy was looking silly  at the receptionist and wanted to ask if she is guiding him to the right table.

Nunew  Anurak is simply breathtaking! More beautiful than the actresses he seen before. when they arrived at the table. Nunew looked up to him. and with his soft voice greeted him.

"GOD. He is more breathtaking up-close" Poppy thought but soon he is kinda worried how Nunew will react to what his boss message ordered him to deliver.

"Good evening Sir Nunew. I'm Mr. Zee's secretary" Poppy greeted.

"My boss asks me to tell you that he cannot make it to this dinner engagement because he had a date with his girlfriend."

Nunew, was hurt by what he heard but his face didn't show any emotion at all.

"I see. I understand.". Nunew answered.

"Can I please make a personal request to you?." Nunew asked.

Poppy who was feeling sorry agreed to him immediately.

"Can you please don't tell your boss about me? Tell him that you didn't see me in here." I understand what he means."

Nunew smile at poppy before asking to be excused.

while looking at the leaving Nunew, Poppy's phone ring.

""Did you tell him my message?" Zee asks on the other line.

"Mr. Anurak did not arrive sir. The receptionist told me that." Poppy answered thinking of his promise to Nunew. He just hopes that he made the right decision to not tell his boss. After all, his boss is not interested at meeting Nunew.

"Okey". Zee answered before hanging up the call.

Meanwhile,

Jane don't worry. I will still marry you. I will have a talk to my mother about it. Zee assured Jane as they are having their intimate dinner.

Zee had called Poppy to ask whether he had delivered his message to Nunew Anurak and was glad that the other didn't appear but he was a little curious of the mysterious person.