CHAPTER 36

Zee had been extra clingy to Nunew. he would always stick his face to Nunew's cheeks. He is addicted to its softness and would randomly smack a kiss.

Max even jokingly called him a dog when he called and hung up the call just because Nunew said he wants some sweets and he had to order one for him.

Zee had been sticking around Nunew for the past 10 days that the two of them are alone. In just a few weeks, it will be the wedding anniversary of Nunew's parents. The two of them just decided to give a round trip ticket to Europe and booked their accommodations as a gift.

It became a routine for Zee to always check on Nunew. And they would cuddle whenever and wherever. They are like teenagers who are on a dating phase. They would go on dates, eat outside and learn more of each other as the day goes by.

They have been in a harmonious relationship ever since the day Nunew moved in with Zee at the room. If Zee and Nunew would be intimate at times, Zee never crosses the line and go further. Nunew could feel Zee's need every time they are close.

Nunew called James and Nat and to asks some advice from them. he told them of what happened just to picture of it. James laugh so hard of what Nunew had said while Nat was still controlling his laughter. Nunew looked at them pouting.

"I would never have thought that there would be a day that Zee would be in abstinence."James said.

"He reap what he sow," James added while Nat was nodding his head in agreement to James. He knows what trauma it had been to their sweet Nunew.

"Don't think too much about it New. Just let it be. You will eventually know when you're ready. "

"I commend him for not forcing you knowing you are not yet ready." James said seriously.

The three of them had a good laugh gossiping about their partners. Nunew is always thankful to James and Nat that they are always on his back especially JAMES who despite having a sharp tongue would be the first defend him from others.If only James didnt get an urgent call from his secretary the three of them would have spend more time together.

Zee was already at home watching Netflix when Nunew arrived. Nunew had  noticed  that Zee had been going home early these days. Nunew hugged Zee and gave him a kiss on his cheeks.

"Did you have guys have fun?" Zee asks.

"yes I did." Nunew replied as they seat back and join Zee watching the show as he lean on his shoulder.Zee envelope Nunew in  a hug with his one arm and caresses his shoulder.Nunew looked at Zee and Zee kiss Nunew light ly and Nunew reciprocate with  gusto which made ZEE kiss him in a more demanding manner. Nunew accepted it and also pulled Zee's head closer making Zee more aggressive.