CHAPTER 62

Zee  made Nunew lay on his stomach and raised nunew's ass and push the cheeks apart  it so that he can see the puckering hole drench of juices that is signaling Nunew's heat.Zee swallowed hard as he suck on those juices and hole that erned a satisfied moan from Nunew.

"hhhmm..yes...daddy...yes..lick me there,,,it feels so good."Nunew couldn't help saying which drives Zee even more to give pleasure to his baby.

zEE nunew's hole and put his toungue inside to drive Nunew crazy with pleasure.zee turn Nunew around to lay on his back.

"You dont just love my toungue inside you rigth baby?How about my fingers?"Zee said as he replaced the toungue with his long slick fingers.

Zee fingering Nunew's hole drench with sweet juices which became even more evident as pleasure surge on his body.

"DADDY,,DADDDY...Please..give it to me,give your big cock to me now and put it inside me."

"i cant take it anymore..please daddy." nunew begged as he kiss Zee's chin reaching to Zee's lips as his hand reach out to touch and grab Zee's pulsating hard on.

Zee also couldn't wait to get inside Nunew and positioned himself to the waiting hole. zee moaned as his cock slide inside the hot tunnel that is gonna give them both pleasure.

Zee ram his hard cock inside Nunew which made nUNEW gasp. Zee fuck nunew real hard to make up those days that he couldn't touch him. he flip and turn Nunew and try every sex positioned they can. Zee was so insatiable that he was still going for it WHILE nUNEW couldn't open his eyes due to tiredness and pleasure. the sun had already risen when Zee was able to be satisfied and hugged Nunew and pull him to lay on his chest.

Nunew open his  groggy eyes to look at his surrounding and find himself  enveloped in Zee's STRONG Embrace. he can feel the sticky liquid coming out of his body which made him blush and remember the hot night zee and him shared.

Nunew stared at Zee's sleeping face. he couldn't help but trace his face and stop at zee's eyes ,nose and lips and smiled.

"do you like what you see?" Ze said as he open his eyes. Zee was already awoken the moment Nunew moved and started staring at him and touching his face. he wanted to see what Nunew will do but he wanted to see nunew's reaction.

"yes.i do,,i like it very much" Nunew answered and smiled sweetly at zee.

zee was feeling full just seeing Nunew smile to him. its the feeling of his whole being in a calm state.

"i love you very very much baby" Zee couldn't help saying and hugged Nunew tighter.

"i love you very very very much more" Nunew answered and drown himself  in Zee's warm cuddle.