CHAPTER 59

They took pictures as memories of this moment. Zee asked Nunew to  swim after. they played in the water and Nunew pulled  a prank on zee as he dived under. ZEE cant find Nunew and was worried and kept calling but Nunew didn't answer. his heart almost stopped and kept calling Nunew as he come in and out of the water.

Nunew got out of the water laughing at zee. ZEE immediately went near Nunew and hugged him tight.

"god, you little rascal, your going to be the death of me." zee said not letting go of Nunew.

"don't scare me like that again"  zee added.

Nunew felt zee trembling as he was hugging him. he didn't think that his prank have scared zee so much and felt guilty.

"I'm sorry. I wont do it again." Nunew said.

Nunew let zee calm down while hugging him. he didn't think that zee would be reacting like this. 

"are you calm now?" Nunew asked in his softest voice to soothe him.

zee let go of Nunew and grabbed his face and gave him a kiss.

"don't ever scare me like that again." zee replied.

"hmmm.. I wont," NUNEW nodded repeatedly.

"come on, lets get out of the water and go back to the house." zee told nunew

The two went back to the house after they packed up the things. Nunew was washing the plates they have used. he was feeling nervous and shy now that they are inside the house. zee and him are alone in this island and its been awhile that they have been intimate with each other.

zee on the other hand was very excited. He had planned this for long and wanted to eat his wife clean tonight. He had endured quite long enough of not being able to touch his wife.

"how come Nunew has the time to  wash the dishes at this time!!?"

"shouldnt tehy be doig something else now.?"

 zee was thinking and wanted to cry as he look at Nunew who was focused on the plates instead of him.

Nunew can feel zee walking towards him and his heart was beating so fast. 

"did zee noticed his nervousness?" Nunew asked himself.

Zee approached Nunew  and hug him from behind. he remove the plate from nunew's hands and turn him around to face him and their faces and lips were inches away from each other.