CHAPTER 46

Zee let Nunew  lean on his body as he continue to roam his hands all over his body standing infront of the mirror. Seeing the pleasured face of Nunew turns him on even more. Only Nunew can awaken this hidden side of him. The possessiveness that came out of nowhere.

"New..all of you is mine"

"Only I can own  and pleasure this body." He whispered hoarsely in his ear.

"ahhhhhh..." A sound of pleasure came out of  nunew's lips.

The shyness, the sensual feeling and Zee's lustful gaze  is making nUNEW dizzy.

"New look in the mirror and see how I love you"Zee commanded.

nunew look himself in the mirror.his eyes follow zee's hand movement as Zee is looking at him through it. zee gave a little bite on  nunew's neck.zEE caress his chest,his waist,his hips,his legs to which every place he touch,nunew can fell his body geting hotter and finally grabbing his front and squeezing it lightly that made him mewl from the pleasure.

Zeemove his hand to Nunew's plump and perky ass and traced the crack before finally getting on his target.NUNEW was still soft down there due to the passion they shared last night. his finger easily went inside that made Nunew gasp.

Zee lift Nunew's leg up  to let him see what he is doing to his body. Nunew couldn't help but look at his  full of lust and pleasure look in the mirror as Zee pushed in and put his finger from inside his body.

"I love to pleasure you like this." Zee hoarsely said as he continue to give pleasure to Nunew's body.

Nunew could feel Zee's rock hard member from his back.so he grab  it with his free hand and started giving him a hand job as He turned his head to him and rasply and seductively said.

"I want to taste you. and make you happy too"

Zee's eyes were fueled with  more desire as nunew said such suggestive words and by his actions.

Nunew slowly bent down and slowly lick Zee's hard shaft.zEE close his eyes in pleasure.as he gradually increase his pace and making Zee almost climax and pull nunew up.

 he  pinned nunew on the mirror as he wet his shaft with his precum and lift nunew's ass to angle his shaft and  slowly enter him from behind in standing postion.

zEE hitting him from behind  while standing  infront of the mirror and seeing what Zee is doing is making Nunew weak from pleasure and he started to slide from the mirror.