CHAPTER 43

Zee stop kissing Nunew who was looking delirious form the kiss and start removing his own clothes without removing his eyes from him.

"I love you" ZEE whispered and kissing nUNEW's neck once more as he unbutton nunew's top and remove it to grant him more access as his lips glide down to nunew's chest. 

hE kissed and suck on the tiny bead making Nunew grab his hair as he gasp and moan from pleasure and pushing ZEE's head to do some more.

Zee noticed that nunew's nipple is sensitive hence he showered it both with kisses' and sucked harder as he massaged it receiving more moans of pleasure from Nunew.

Nunew was feeling good from what Zee is doing to him. He looked at Zee sucking his nipples one nipple while his other is touching the other.

"you're making me feels so good" NUnew whispered to Zee's ear and sucked on it.

Nunew never thought that he could let loose of all his inhibitions. Oh how he wanted Zee to claim him as his.

Hearing Nunew whispered it to his ears made zee kissed nunew's lips hard  and became more promiscuous with his actions.

"You like what I'm doing to you babe? Zee asked as he nibble nunew's lips,

"Ye.....ssss" Nunew answered.

"you like me kissing you here?" Zee asked as he pulled nunew to sit on lip lap as he kiss his chest once more.

"hmmm..yes i do.."nunew replied as he grabbed Zee's head to suck harder on it.

"you want me to touch your body like this?" zee asked as he glide his hand touched nunew's chest, arms going down to his hips and legs and staying there caressing him.

"uhmmm..yes" nunew said as he looked into Zee's eyes with heated passion.

nUNEW initiated to kiss Zee to silence him from asking. Nunew was a very good student, he followed what ZEE did when kissing him.

"You're a fast learner" zee said as he made a distance from Nunew smiling.

"you're a good teacher" Nunew replied in a seductive tone making zee tightening his hold to the other.

"I would love it if call me daddy" Zee said as he made Nunew lie down and started his assualt once again. His lips traced the outline of his chest going down to his hips down to his legs. He put tiny kisses on those cream white legs while caressing it.

"I really love your legs babe, they are so smooth and soft. "Zee mouthed as he continue to rain kisses on it.

Nunew can only gasp and hold Zee's shoulder and stroke it as he the latter is showering his body with kisess and continuing Zee's worship of his body

Nunew felt Zee stop kissing him and he cant help but look at him only to see ZEE staring at his face. Nunew had a questioning look on his face but soon found out what ZEE is trying to do. Zee kissed his lips once again awhile his other hand went his "little nunew".

Zee grabbed it and work his hand up. his hand move up and down making Nunew cling on to zee moaning.

"do you like my touch in here?" zee asked in a raspy voice as he kept on kissing him.

""hmmmmmm...."nunew moan..

"answer me BABY, do you like what your daddy is doing to you now here." zee asked again as he continue t pump nunew's member faster.

"yesss daddy...I do" nunew replied gasping.

"not yet sweetheart..we are just starting."  revealed.

Zee let nunew bends over, crouches on all fours.Nunew sensed Zee's hand spread his butt cheeks and felt mouth on his ass. he tried to stop zee but zee put away his hands and zee was licking it and sucking his flower with gusto. Nunew can only moan to what ZEE is doing.

ZEE get the lubricant at the bed side drawer and showed it to nunew. he didnt give time to the other to speak and sealed his mouth with a kiss. he pulled nunew to sit while was at his back and let nunew lean on his chest. he spread nunew's leg apart and which made nunew blush.

"No need to get shy babe. what were doing is normal." ZEE commented.

Nunew never thought that ZEE would be like this in bed.